DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already writing Heidelberg off could only come from someone who is either jealous of the club or foolish enough to say something like that in June. I'm with 580 3 of these HDCA clubs will make finals next season presuming the key players that are at the club play regularly
If Occa is fit, 20odd overs at rarely more than two an over whilst taking regular wickets will mean Banyule are always dangerous. It is terrific that they have kept him. He's pretty loose with the stick, but scores quickly and if he's seeing them well can go from 20 to 50 in no time at all. As evidenced by him being chased by plenty of clubs, he is as good a suburban cricketer as anyone. Without the pressure of holding the team up, Joffa will do some damage, and Rowdy is an experienced cricketer who will bowl well at any level provided he is fit. As mentioned above, the depth of their batting will be the issue, but they'll definitely bowl some teams out for some low scores.

Of the HDCA clubs, my tip would be for Heidelberg to struggle the most. Losing Lasith, Sticks and Biscontin (if true) whilst not picking up anyone of note will leave them very much back in the pack.

All in all, shaping up to be a competitive and high standard Money Shield. Makes the fact that an NCL wasn't able to get off the ground all the more implausible.

Yes I will! Also heard Glenn butterworth will be coaching. Looks like money shield will be very tough this season.
Wouldn`t suprise me if Butters goes to banyule there is the family tie there and he won`t be impressed with Butera coaching Boro. Had a poor year last year though by his standards,still the best gloveman in local cricket though.

Already writing Heidelberg off could only come from someone who is either jealous of the club or foolish enough to say something like that in June. I'm with 580 3 of these HDCA clubs will make finals next season presuming the key players that are at the club play regularly

Isn't that more or less what I said?

What are the grounds like in the MS? I genuinely have no idea

Wouldnt write off heidelberg yet, theyll end up with a good coach and surely theyve got a recruit or two lined up
Hanz are you able to play this season? hows the knee?
Butters would be a big bonus for us if he plays. Illl leave it at that until anything is confirmed :D

Wouldnt write off heidelberg yet, theyll end up with a good coach and surely theyve got a recruit or two lined up
Hanz are you able to play this season? hows the knee?
Butters would be a big bonus for us if he plays. Illl leave it at that until anything is confirmed :D
I don't play anymore mate! Just now a passionate stakeholder at the club- Rhett will play this year but later on I'm guessing, pretty horrific injury.

Wouldn`t suprise me if Butters goes to banyule there is the family tie there and he won`t be impressed with Butera coaching Boro. Had a poor year last year though by his standards,still the best gloveman in local cricket though.

From what l've heard the club hasn't even spoken to him so not sure where these rumors are coming from. He did joing the boro committee at the recent AGM if that's anything to go by.

find it hard to believe a man who can hardly commit to his own training resulting in his lack of form last season and also has a young family to commit to will be able to coach this comming season.

This is typical of a former HDCA club,just have a look at the tripe they have brought to this forum, god help us if this is what the DVCA is in for. Just have a look at your disciplinary record from last year it`s abysmal and heaven knows what it will be like when you play Rosanna again. And by the way the slandering of Ray Kelsey by your club on this forum is a absolute disgrace and has no place on here, so go and crawl back under the rock where you came from and do us all a favour Gazza.
Look at the tripe you have brought to this forum.
1. Boro filthy on Plenty for pinching Jephcott, Love and Norman.
2. Jephcott to Plenty.
3. Cunningham almost got the boot as 14s coach.
4. Butters to Banyule to a coach.
5.Butters leaving coz he dislikes Butera.
Are you DJ Yallah and Sannas2b rolled into one.
Suggest you follow your own advice.

Do you know whether Biscontin headed to Fitzroy Doncaster or subbies at Preston?
Was told district so I'm guessing either FD or northcote. You will need hanz or one of the heidelberg boys to confirm. Are you playing at preston or going to district goliath?

Was told district so I'm guessing either FD or northcote. You will need hanz or one of the heidelberg boys to confirm. Are you playing at preston or going to district goliath?
From what I've heard he's heading to Fitzroy/Doncaster, not sure if it's 100% confirmed/accurate

Look at the tripe you have brought to this forum.
1. Boro filthy on Plenty for pinching Jephcott, Love and Norman.
2. Jephcott to Plenty.
3. Cunningham almost got the boot as 14s coach.
4. Butters to Banyule to a coach.
5.Butters leaving coz he dislikes Butera.
Are you DJ Yallah and Sannas2b rolled into one.
Suggest you follow your own advice.
very valid points you make Goliath... shall we put leftisbest's rumours to rest?
jephcott was not only approached by plenty, so to say boro is filthy with plenty would mean other clubs as well, something not in the boro ways.
butterworth is a clubman and would not leave simply due to one man, i believe he respects himself a lot more than that to be driven out in such a mannor
cunningham was praised by the junior association for his on going work with the un14's side
disciplinary track record is not the greatest. But have a look at where those players are at this season. It is a changing of the guard for boro and the boro side that took the feld last time they played rosanna consisted of kelsey, nearly, harvey, pavey, parnell, beggs. Only four players remain from that side who were under 21 at the time so have no beef with the rosanna outlet.

very valid points you make Goliath... shall we put leftisbest's rumours to rest?
jephcott was not only approached by plenty, so to say boro is filthy with plenty would mean other clubs as well, something not in the boro ways.
butterworth is a clubman and would not leave simply due to one man, i believe he respects himself a lot more than that to be driven out in such a mannor
cunningham was praised by the junior association for his on going work with the un14's side
disciplinary track record is not the greatest. But have a look at where those players are at this season. It is a changing of the guard for boro and the boro side that took the feld last time they played rosanna consisted of kelsey, nearly, harvey, pavey, parnell, beggs. Only four players remain from that side who were under 21 at the time so have no beef with the rosanna outlet.

We had at least 6 players who said they would leave if we kept Butera on as coach and a promising junior who has never played again after Mick's coaching. Nice guy and a terrific bat but a terrible captain, very stubborn and doesn't listen to idea's (the final for boro against Rosanna is a case in point).

Do you know whether Biscontin headed to Fitzroy Doncaster or subbies at Preston?
Biscontin hasn't gone yet kids, quite the opposite infact. However if he does leave I would be tipping it would be FD or Northcote, and definitely not subbies at Preston - don't insult him like that.

Biscontin hasn't gone yet kids, quite the opposite infact. However if he does leave I would be tipping it would be FD or Northcote, and definitely not subbies at Preston - don't insult him like that.
Big Bad Pudda is making a comeback. He's been getting fit over winter and has been recruited under the Son Father rule. Can this be confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back