DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riverside filthy on ocka, stayed at Banyule for big $$$$ after commiting and trying to get players to go with him.
Very unhappy with his conduct, doesn't look good for other HDCA clubs.

Look at the tripe you have brought to this forum.
1. Boro filthy on Plenty for pinching Jephcott, Love and Norman.
2. Jephcott to Plenty.
3. Cunningham almost got the boot as 14s coach.
4. Butters to Banyule to a coach.
5.Butters leaving coz he dislikes Butera.
Are you DJ Yallah and Sannas2b rolled into one.
Suggest you follow your own advice.

Ok Goliath, lets revisit a few of my earlier rumours. Butterworth confirmed on the weekend gone to Banyule as coach, the appointment of Butera helped Banyules case, Kulikowski gone and watch this space for another one or two that are listening to offers.

Riverside filthy on ocka, stayed at Banyule for big $$$$ after commiting and trying to get players to go with him.
Very unhappy with his conduct, doesn't look good for other HDCA clubs.
I heard that he was all but signed to go over however work commitments forced him to review his decision. Banyule are relieved Riverside feel let down.

Ocka will go to the first HDCA sidr that gets into Barclay. wait and see and for big$$$$$.
I know that the berger exec will pay whatever it takes to get him.

Ocka will go to the first HDCA sidr that gets into Barclay. wait and see and for big$$$$$.
I know that the berger exec will pay whatever it takes to get him.
I don't want to know what you think of ocka. I want to know what the East Ivanhoe boys are up to down at Chelsworth Park. Inform me

Well done to the (former) HDCA boys - You've succeeded in turning this forum in to an absolute rabble. And in record time, too.

Honestly, what a bunch of flogs.

Well done to the (former) HDCA boys - You've succeeded in turning this forum in to an absolute rabble. And in record time, too.

Honestly, what a bunch of flogs.
Captain cuzz pull your bonse in. Don't put all us former hdca blokes in the same category as 2-3 flogs on here (dj yallah aka sachin anand, sannab2b aka couple of east Ivanhoe oxygen thiefs). How is the big spitting cobra from monty shaping up for this season beergarden??

Dear pie thrower( DJ YALLAH) we suggest you worry about yourself then worry about us, you
went to Rosebank because the bergs stuck it up you 2 years in a row then Rosebank looked after you
and you left them for no reason, went back to the bergs where they don't rate you, could'nt get a game!
back to Rosebank and your worrying about us! Bergs took googley off Old ivanhoe so you wouldn't get a game with them anyway.
We think the only smart thing that you have done is go back to Rosebank and try and get a game in their 3rds! We can't beleve
they took you back after how you treted them. Answer that!

Dear pie thrower( DJ YALLAH) we suggest you worry about yourself then worry about us, you
went to Rosebank because the bergs stuck it up you 2 years in a row then Rosebank looked after you
and you left them for no reason, went back to the bergs where they don't rate you, could'nt get a game!
back to Rosebank and your worrying about us! Bergs took googley off Old ivanhoe so you wouldn't get a game with them anyway.
We think the only smart thing that you have done is go back to Rosebank and try and get a game in their 3rds! We can't beleve
they took you back after how you treted them. Answer that!

I'm no professor, but I actually can't see a question anywhere in that dribble. So what is he meant to answer? If you two flogs have sexual tension and want to have a go at each other, can you please do so in private messages? We don't want to read your rubbish on here.

I'm no professor, but I actually can't see a question anywhere in that dribble. So what is he meant to answer? If you two flogs have sexual tension and want to have a go at each other, can you please do so in private messages? We don't want to read your rubbish on here.
Amen, it's just childish now, they're both flogs, sannab2b, shut up and go back to your ECA thirds, and dj yallah, shut up and go back to rosebank 2nds, kevins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back