Dvca: Season 2011-2012

i will be out until after Christmas. Had surgery to fix an injury i've been carrying for a while about 4 weeks ago, so it is likely i will come back through the 3rds or even lower still.:eek:

i will be out until after Christmas. Had surgery to fix an injury i've been carrying for a while about 4 weeks ago, so it is likely i will come back through the 3rds or even lower still.:eek:

With a fit and firing Walker no longer playing under duress, look for Riverside to make the finals and bow out in the first week!

I didn't realise getting your c 0ck removed from your forehead would take you 4 weeks to recover. Speedy recovery champ!

Was replying to an earlier post about who is out for rside

But mainly because I wanted some entertainment and to see what the smart and witty replies would be.

Put simply mate, you are no good, not sure why you think you are any good, you've never done anything, even prior to playing in this comp. As you could probably see, most clubs have some players who could at least do better at the highest standard you've played. Wearing creams does not make you a good cricketer.

get over yourself, you came on here last year and talked yourself up and failed miserably.

you are not an OUT for riverside, as you are hardly considered an IN to begin with.

Put simply mate, you are no good, not sure why you think you are any good, you've never done anything, even prior to playing in this comp. As you could probably see, most clubs have some players who could at least do better at the highest standard you've played. Wearing creams does not make you a good cricketer.

get over yourself, you came on here last year and talked yourself up and failed miserably.

you are not an OUT for riverside, as you are hardly considered an IN to begin with.

Thanks bob you really have hurt me deep. Not a very smart, witty or funny post. Perhaps leave the shit slinging to tong n friends. Now Go and have a coke and a smile and shut the fcuk up.

Thanks bob you really have hurt me deep. Not a very smart, witty or funny post. Perhaps leave the shit slinging to tong n friends. Now Go and have a coke and a smile and shut the fcuk up.

well its hard to be funnier than you isnt it, how do you top a bloke who talks himself up anonymously, gets found out and has stats along these lines, 7 half centuries in 10 years and 1 five wicket haul!!! you must have bowled well that day! and who could forget your lone century against the dads army/development combine.

not to mention the disruptive influence of telling everyone how good you are and in writingl!!!

then you drop in on the DVCA and average a whopping 5!! did you get a trophy for that?

the best thing about it is, i cant even think of anyone i would put money on to average 5! even the worst number 11's could still fluke it yet you spruiked off and achieved it!!

take up a new sport pal, your record is trying to tell you something.

well its hard to be funnier than you isnt it, how do you top a bloke who talks himself up anonymously, gets found out and has stats along these lines, 7 half centuries in 10 years and 1 five wicket haul!!! you must have bowled well that day! and who could forget your lone century against the dads army/development combine.

not to mention the disruptive influence of telling everyone how good you are and in writingl!!!

then you drop in on the DVCA and average a whopping 5!! did you get a trophy for that?

the best thing about it is, i cant even think of anyone i would put money on to average 5! even the worst number 11's could still fluke it yet you spruiked off and achieved it!!

take up a new sport pal, your record is trying to tell you something.

Haha, thanks Bob. Did i average 5 last year? Thats better than i thought it would have been...

Apart from that your research is flawed my friend. The my cricket archive unfortunately has many holes in it over the last ten years. it appears that the holes in it are not to my advantage over this period judging by your figures.

Hope the seasons going well for you. ;)

Back