DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

Re: DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

search 09/10;374647 said:
hey mate i dont he just said my teams best 4-6 bowlers could be the best in the league n i was just saying some of our best bowlers on the day and im nothing like you mill park boys all you do is talk yourselves up, yet u still lose.

another example in the other thread when i said who are the good bottom age keepers, you said cook could be one of them....:confused::confused:

MPS4L;374677 said:
another example in the other thread when i said who are the good bottom age keepers, you said cook could be one of them....:confused::confused:

yeah well i was just saying a bottom age keeper that i knew was pretty good its not like im saying hes the best keeper ever or anything

did macleod lose a few players did they? someone tell me coz there goin pretty ordinary, and someone was sayin they lost some players. i love seeing them fail!

Lennon gone...Alavi gone...Doherty gone...Goulding gone
((note that Lennon and Doherty still play senior cricket at Macleod))

its cute that all the mill park boys are honest about their true identities, while the superstars from research are still hiding behind their keyboards.

but our boys should give big cricket a miss for the next few weeks, and let our cricket do the talking for us once again

NA*MP;374788 said:
its cute that all the mill park boys are honest about their true identities, while the superstars from research are still hiding behind their keyboards.

but our boys should give big cricket a miss for the next few weeks, and let our cricket do the talking for us once again

when you are a tad sick like myself, its hard not to log onto bigcricket and see all the trash this research bloke talks.
he better be able to play cricket because if he cant he might aswell delete his account right now

tonned up;374792 said:
when you are a tad sick like myself, its hard not to log onto bigcricket and see all the trash this research bloke talks.
he better be able to play cricket because if he cant he might aswell delete his account right now

Are you serious, all you do is talk Mill Park up. It's ok to do that as long as you back it up. You guys lost to Whittlesea on the weekend, thats nothing to be proud of.

You have a crack at this search bloke, he has done nothing wrong, you are being a hipocrite. All you do is talk mill park and your players up yet you still lose. I hope research dominate you guys and you miss out on the finals. That might finally make you realise that all you Mill Park boys aren't all Gods.

Leg Before;374830 said:
Are you serious, all you do is talk Mill Park up. It's ok to do that as long as you back it up. You guys lost to Whittlesea on the weekend, thats nothing to be proud of.

You have a crack at this search bloke, he has done nothing wrong, you are being a hipocrite. All you do is talk mill park and your players up yet you still lose. I hope research dominate you guys and you miss out on the finals. That might finally make you realise that all you Mill Park boys aren't all Gods.

yeah il have to cop that on the chin, yeah we lost mate, better off losing now then losing in finals....a few of our bowlers didnt have there best days so when we all have a good game we will be hard to beat

Leg Before;374830 said:

The thing is..Leg Before, Whittlesea actulley have a decent bowling attack and bowl very tight. plus they have Cole who can really smash the ball and get quick runs.

batting allrounder;374857 said:
The thing is..Leg Before, Whittlesea actulley have a decent bowling attack and bowl very tight. plus they have Cole who can really smash the ball and get quick runs.

But the way the mill parkians have been talking themselves up, they should be bowling teams out for 10 and making 467 runs every week. No disrespect to Whittlesea but surely they cannot be contenders this year.

I reckon the grand final will be research vs diamond creek easily with Mill Park unlucky to miss out on the grand final.

Leg Before;374877 said:
But the way the mill parkians have been talking themselves up, they should be bowling teams out for 10 and making 467 runs every week. No disrespect to Whittlesea but surely they cannot be contenders this year.

I reckon the grand final will be research vs diamond creek easily with Mill Park unlucky to miss out on the grand final.

just worry about your cricket and us mill parkers will be happy to get on with it and let our cricket talk in weeks to come

tonned up;374878 said:
just worry about your cricket and us mill parkers will be happy to get on with it and let our cricket talk in weeks to come

Yeah i will, i was just replying to batting all rounder's comment. Hopefully for your sake your teams cricket does do the talking, then you guys can talk yourselves up as much as you want.

Aaron Mills is easily the most overated bowler in the DVCA. Talks himself and Mill Park up so much, its not funny, maybe he should worry about improving his cricket then talking shit on this site.

Very wierd to see that leigh judd is a great player. i have faced him isnt that great of a bowler and bat is quite ordinary.

batting allrounder;374756 said:
Lennon gone...Alavi gone...Doherty gone...Goulding gone
((note that Lennon and Doherty still play senior cricket at Macleod))

wow some big losses. mind u dohertys no good at cricket anyway.

Aaron Mills is easily the most OVERATED bowler in the DVCA. talks himself and Mill Park up so much its not funny, maybe he should worry about improving his cricket then talking shit on this site:mad:

Aaron mills is easily the most OVERATED bowler in the DVCA. Talks himself and Mill Park up so much its not funny, maybe he should woory about improving his cricket then talking shit on this site

Swifty160;375059 said:
Aaron mills is easily the most OVERATED bowler in the DVCA. Talks himself and Mill Park up so much its not funny, maybe he should woory about improving his cricket then talking shit on this site

Well everyone is allowed to have their own opinion on a person's cricketing abilty.

Back