DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

Re: DVCA:Under 16'1 banter 2009/10

Wattle Glenn 2010;370330 said:
It's a bit dissapointing to see riverside in for a tough year after making teh finals two years in a row.
Research are looking teh goods, like to highlight Harrison Burns who made a 70 or somthing in Barclay Researve the kid can bat and will be a talent.
Also watch out for a kid named Joe Bergman from riverside, very good bowler and Bat

why would u quote my post when urs has nothing to do with it. please dont do that i don't want all the emails.

Bowls Steam;370328 said:
Yes i don't think chisek made it in which personally i think is a bit stiff cause he can move it both ways. As for Richard, if u would kindly look at my last post i suggested that the man was not corrupt in his selection process but rather fair. To all those you thought i was against the man, i think you should get ur facts right.

G'day Bowls Steam. I trust my post has not been mis-interpreted. Correct you are per the post you refer to, and I was not challenging your position in regard to Richard. So my apologies if I came across incorrectly. My post was simply to make sure everyone/anyone reading the thread is clear about the matter since the name of a good man has been presented on a public forum. That's all.

Cheers.

Wattle Glenn 2010;370330 said:
It's a bit dissapointing to see riverside in for a tough year after making teh finals two years in a row.
Research are looking teh goods, like to highlight Harrison Burns who made a 70 or somthing in Barclay Researve the kid can bat and will be a talent.
Also watch out for a kid named Joe Bergman from riverside, very good bowler and Bat

yes i agree very very good player.

i know there arent many spinners in the U/16s but who do u think are the best? research have got a few handy spinners with D.Wilcox n T.Malone and also H.Burns who can also chime in with some handy left arm spin

Bowls Steam;370059 said:
oh so true but u would like to think that the young talent of the diamond valley would be recognised by at least some one in order for them to move on up in their cricket. but in saying that i noticed ferguson ryder not in the u/18's squad for falcons n he has been playing falcons since he could walk thanks to his dad. n most of the NEWCC boys were cut even tho Dick Clifton is heavily involved in the club suggesting that it is all not so corrupt.

Nice to see things haven't changed on here. If any one person on here actually knew how the North East process actually works, you would know that Dad has nothing to do with the selections of the final side. But hey, for those less educated than I, say what you will.
I obviously didn't make the cut this year because I am not the player they are looking for and I understand that. For those still in the squad, best of luck and hopefully you can stick it up some of the regions come January who are viewed as being better than us.

fmr_13;370443 said:
Nice to see things haven't changed on here. If any one person on here actually knew how the North East process actually works, you would know that Dad has nothing to do with the selections of the final side. But hey, for those less educated than I, say what you will.
I obviously didn't make the cut this year because I am not the player they are looking for and I understand that. For those still in the squad, best of luck and hopefully you can stick it up some of the regions come January who are viewed as being better than us.

I think thats abit of jealousy, but connections does help, but yes in the older age comps the best players usually get picked on guy i still have heavy suspicions on is Matthew Jackson.

Wattle Glenn 2010;370519 said:
I think thats abit of jealousy, but connections does help, but yes in the older age comps the best players usually get picked on guy i still have heavy suspicions on is Matthew Jackson.

well you know what they say, shit gets wickets. and jackson sure does get em occasionally. Isn't he playing district cricket?

Powerbow5000;369061 said:
So do you blokes reckon Curl will dominate this year? Do you rate him?

sorry but i dont rate him very highly, bowls good length and line but nothing special

search 09/10;370432 said:
i know there arent many spinners in the U/16s but who do u think are the best? research have got a few handy spinners with D.Wilcox n T.Malone and also H.Burns who can also chime in with some handy left arm spin

omair waqqas, spins the ball about a metre ;)

Ryan McLaughlin was a great junior cricketer why does no one acknowledge his great achievements and also Brad Gedge.... So some respect you young juniors jeezzzz......

MPS4L;370852 said:
actually he does bowl, that's why he won the average last year in the 14's.

He played 16's last year didnt he? Any one seen the up and coming talent from north eltham wanderers? Daniel Medley, Luke Sandy...some serious talent...a promissing future for north eltham.

all day!;371375 said:
He played 16's last year didnt he? Any one seen the up and coming talent from north eltham wanderers? Daniel Medley, Luke Sandy...some serious talent...a promissing future for north eltham.

Sandy won't play senior crickey at N.E.W

bundybullz08;336140 said:
lol.
i'm pretty sure who we know who the two premiers are already.:)
have any teams picked up any good recruits?

oh my god
bundy and mill park are SO cocky
seriously get over yourselves
your not even that good
when was the last time either one of yous beat diamo in this age group?
and you already think you know who the premiers are
well sorry to say but ur wrong

Back