Eastern Cricket Association 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
still here ff ,just read the dribblle now.....way too many kids on here
eek.png

Given we don't play on Saturday's any more, let's focus on the 20/20, which continues on Tues. My tips are below.
Deepdene Bears
Ashy
Glen Iris
MA
Bur Uniting
NB Comb
NB
St Kevs (best bet)

Given we don't play on Saturday's any more, let's focus on the 20/20, which continues on Tues. My tips are below.
Deepdene Bears
Ashy
Glen Iris
MA
Bur Uniting
NB Comb
NB
St Kevs (best bet)

well said ECA, my picks for tomorrow night

bears
ashy
glen iris
stc
surrey hills
marc
nth balwyn
skevs

ashy or north balwyn is best bet

very interesting results in the t20 last night

deepdene uniting beat the bears - bit of an upset i would say as the bears are a force in dunstan this year
mont albert hit a 6 off the last ball to tie the scores, then lost to STC in a bowl off, would have been a great game to watch!
glen iris demolished boronia, expected
BUC smashed surrey hills, surprising i would say, but at lynden park upper, they shouldnt be allowed to play any cricket there, its cheating
north balwyn kept rolling along beating trinity willison comfortably
skevs smashing burwood also

anyone know about the ashy vs wycliff game and north balwyn marcellin?

by the looks of things, if you win the toss, you have to bat, and your a good chance of winning

very interesting results in the t20 last night

mont albert hit a 6 off the last ball to tie the scores, then lost to STC in a bowl off, would have been a great game to watch!

I hear mont albert took 17 off the last over including 6 off last ball to tie!!! Some good hitting towards the end! Getting done on a bowl off though!

The game also had a 7 ball over for STC with a 6 hit off the 7th ball! AND a 5 ball over in the mont albert innings..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back