Eca 2011/2012

I'm more curious to know the result of the Camberwell boys? Richmond City seem to always perform really well in T20 which is surprising considering there lack of success in the longer format. I think the T20 comp is a really good build up to the finals as well, should be good viewing in a couple of weeks.

T20 isn't all that important in the big picture - who does everyone thing will get the bickies this week? few teams chasing some runs.... few teams scored ok on the weekend, good to see.

I'm more curious to know the result of the Camberwell boys? Richmond City seem to always perform really well in T20 which is surprising considering there lack of success in the longer format. I think the T20 comp is a really good build up to the finals as well, should be good viewing in a couple of weeks.
Richmond City got beaten by BUC. Disappointing effort again by us. We were 80 odd after 11-12 overs and only ended up making 103. Our shocking year continues....

T20 isn't all that important in the big picture - who does everyone thing will get the bickies this week? few teams chasing some runs.... few teams scored ok on the weekend, good to see.
I think these teams will win:
GI
Ashy
Mulg
Skevs
Bulleen
Hawks

It puts a lot of pressure on Deepdene to maintain their position in the top 4, because the top 4 after this round will be:

Hawks 45
Skevs 39
GI 37
Deep 37 with a rubbish %
Ashy 33

If it finishes like this, I think it's going to be a great last few rounds with a great race between Ashy and Deepdene.

Weather forecast looking much better than originally for the next few days, so should give teams chasing more or less equal conditions

If Paintballs scenario is how it goes, then the 2 key games for the final 4 makeup will be:

Rd 11 - Deep vs Haw
Rd 12 - GI vs Ashy

Skevs and Haw virtual certainties as they have Marcellin in the last 2 rounds who could not beat an egg at present. GI also have Richmond City so thats a gimme at the minute so they are in as well

Well done to Bob, Rozza and Paintball who all picked 6 this week.
Rozza 6
Bob 6
Paintball 6
Harsh 5
XXXX 5
Igniter 5
Terry 4
Woodstock 4
Damien 4
GolfClub 4
Skitso 4
council 4
Prospector 3
Lewis J 1
Reg 1
Stumpy 1
Bombers 1
Gravy 1

Bob is going to be hard to catch from here.

Bob 32
Damien 29
GolfClub 29
Terry 28
Rozza 28
Harsh 28
Paintball 28
XXXX 25
council 22
Prospector 21
Skitso 21
Igniter 20