Eca

Pretty ridiculous game that I was lucky enough to watch a bit of at NB on the weekend. Obviously Torney's spell last week was particuarly special (well supported by Binney might I add, nagging away as per usual), but Mulgrave's efforts to almost defeat NB were also fantastic. It's been a tough season for them, but they fought right to the end - when Deano caught Binns, I honestly thought that the tie was on. Unfortuantely, not to be for the Mulgrave boys, and now NB can concentrate on finals this week. I'll be backing the Bears to rip Skevs apart, and for Rob Cooper to make a big ton as the Willows make too many runs for NB to catch - only Patel getting 80+ will allow them to chase more than 180 imo.

Alos, and I know Macgibbon isn't discussed much here, but thought it was worth mentioning that the coach of Toorak-Prahran (who have snuck into the finals) hasn't played since Christmas because his vegan lifestyle prohibits him from touching the leather cricket ball. Unbelievable! Anyone ever heard of anything more preposterous?!?!

Burwood out by 0.0005% is what I'm hearing. One tenth of a bees appendage
That's close! I imagine that there are a few nervous folk around Warragul Rd and out beyond Eastlink. How long until results are confirmed on my cricket (there are two games with unofficial results listed on the current ladder)?

So r they cheats or just a mistake?

3 runs is all they needed off the total score. Why didn't they pull up stumps after the 7th wicket?

A certain dropped catch that went for six has cost them a spot in dunstan.

If they tried to cheat what sanction should they get?

So r they cheats or just a mistake?

3 runs is all they needed off the total score. Why didn't they pull up stumps after the 7th wicket?

A certain dropped catch that went for six has cost them a spot in dunstan.

If they tried to cheat what sanction should they get?

I don't think any team in this day and age would try and pull a swifty like that. Probably just an unfortunate oversight that looks bad because of the circumstances and timing. Had it happened between two teams that could neither play finals or be relegated it wouldn't be as big a deal and would have just been sorted out when the second team went to enter their scores?

I wasn't at that game, but hard to know on the fly how much percentage you have and how much you need. when MyCricket Scoring becomes the norm all these types of things will be very clear and simple.

Good knowledge re the dropped chance that went for 6! Yes that would have made a difference, as would countless other incidents at the other games involving the lower teams throughout the year. What if's!!!

Back