Elite Swimming.

Richie

Staff member
World Swimming Championships 2022:
Thomas your countryman Lukas Martens put on a good show for the start of the championships in Budapest, Hungary yesterday. The 20 year old just failed to catch Aussie Elijah Winnington in the 400 Freestyle final. This is redemption for the 22 year old Winnington after a disappointing Tokyo Olympic campaign.
looker-on looker-on
Jessica these world champs are a good hit out for when England and Australia clash in the pool in a month in Birmingham.
J Jessica

Last edited:
World Swimming Championships 2022:
Thomas your countryman Lukas Martens put on a good show for the start of the championships in Budapest, Hungary yesterday. The 20 year old just failed to catch Aussie Elijah Winnington in the 400 Freestyle final. This is redemption for the 22 year old Winnington after a disappointing Tokyo Olympic campaign.
looker-on looker-on
Jessica these world champs are a good hit out for when England and Australia clash in the pool in a month in Birmingham.
J Jessica
Thanks, mate. I had heard neither of the event nor of him although I was watching sport the whole afternoon yesterday. He seems to be up and coming. Until now long-distance swimmer Forian Wellbrock has been in the news mainly. Congrats to Elijah.

Was watching the pre-Wimbledon ATP final in Germany. Had thought I'd see Aussie Kyrgios play in the final but to my surprise he'd been beaten by the Pole Hurcacz. Fine match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back