English Premier League

Jolldo87

English Premier League

Anyone on here follow the EPL and does anyone have an EPL dream team?

Sunderland 1 def Tottenham 0 - Last kick of the game winner for the recently promoted side
Bolton 1 v Newcastle 3
Derby 2 v Portsmouth 2
Everton 2 v Wigan 1
Middlesborough 1 v Blackburn 2
West Ham 0 v Man City 2
Aston Villa 1 v Liverpool 2

Re: English Premier League

TigerGoldenBear;174036 said:
I'm a big fan of footie and yes I do follow the EPL.
I'm a huge Arsenal supporter.

alright, where do you think arsenal will finish this year?

I am a Man United fan, i reckon we can go back to back :D

Jolldo87;174054 said:
alright, where do you think arsenal will finish this year?
I am a Man United fan, i reckon we can go back to back :D
Man Utd will be tough, but I think you can be beaten same with Chelsea.
Remember, my weaker Gunners beat your outstanding Red Devils both times last season, Arsenal also did well vs. Chelsea too. The problem is the rest of the EPL didn't step and both sides ran away from the competition.
I know Arsenal are young, but I think they may surprise people. My prediction 3rd or 4th in the table.

As we both know, anything can happen in football.

TigerGoldenBear;174079 said:
Man Utd will be tough, but I think you can be beaten same with Chelsea.
Remember, my weaker Gunners beat your outstanding Red Devils both times last season, Arsenal also did well vs. Chelsea too. The problem is the rest of the EPL didn't step and both sides ran away from the competition.
I know Arsenal are young, but I think they may surprise people. My prediction 3rd or 4th in the table.

As we both know, anything can happen in football.

yeah not a good start for Aresenal, conceded 52 seconds in, stil 1-0 after 53 minutes

chelsea v birmingham 1-1 after 18 minutes with forssell scoring for birmingham and pizarro levelling up for chelsea

And Rooney's out for a bit with a fractured foot.

I'm a Wigan fan myself, for no reason other than I wanted to pick a team that isn't a superstar side. When they won that game to stay up last year, I was so ridiculously hyped. Hope they do a bit better thsi year though.

Onya Reading. Jens' performance was outstanding.

My boys werent very convincing in their win over Villa... still points are points.

mid-week round this week with one game tuesday and 6 on wednesday.

I'm not happy with the rooney injury however this is why we got tevez for and hopefully he can make an immediate impact :)

Back