English Premier League

Re: English Premier League

Saha returns and scores, good 1-0 win however we need ronaldo and back to get some finishing skill back, making all the oppurtunities however we can just not seen capable to put the ball in the back of the net

United another win but if we play as bad as we did again against Chelsea this week we will have no chance.

Mighty Hammers 3-0 win over Tottenham!!

GO WEST HAM!

United on fire, up to 2nd on the table and my man Martin Petrov has really started to show what he's made of for Man City.

Well, West Ham, the team I support, are looking like getting relegated, TBH.

Bellamy, Cole, Davenport and Ashton are all playin' well, but we just can't get scores on the board. Neill, IMO, is so over-rated.

Yeah Neill really isn't that good and seems to be motivated by money more than anythign else.

West Brom are almost certainties to be relegated and Stoke look like they will also go down which leaves one spot remaining and alot of teams in contention. If Blackburn can't find some form soon then it'll probably be them that face the drop.

I actually think West Ham will be fine with tonight's game against Stoke being massive. A win there and you should be fine.

Jolldo87;300746 said:
Yeah Neill really isn't that good and seems to be motivated by money more than anythign else.

West Brom are almost certainties to be relegated and Stoke look like they will also go down which leaves one spot remaining and alot of teams in contention. If Blackburn can't find some form soon then it'll probably be them that face the drop.

I actually think West Ham will be fine with tonight's game against Stoke being massive. A win there and you should be fine.

West Ham have been quite unlucky though, TBH. Like the game against Aston Villa, for example. Lucas Neill blokes a shot, and it rebounds off him into the goals.

Code:
HT	Newcastle U. [1 - 2] Liverpool
31'	[0 - 1]		     S. Gerrard 	
36'	[0 - 2]		     S. Hyypiä 	
45'	[1 - 2]	D. Edgar

Storer;300751 said:
West Ham have been quite unlucky though, TBH. Like the game against Aston Villa, for example. Lucas Neill blokes a shot, and it rebounds off him into the goals.

Stiff on Neill that is was called an own goal.

Good luck tonight. If you can stop Delap's long throws then you should have no problems. @|

Liverpool three points clear at the top, smashing Newcastle 5-1.

Stevie G you star, with specials metions to Babel, Hyypia and Alonso.

Could of been a whole lot worse without Given.

BRILLIANT LIVERPOOL! SIMPLY BRILLIANT!

postmanpav;301408 said:
Liverpool three points clear at the top, smashing Newcastle 5-1.

Stevie G you star, with specials metions to Babel, Hyypia and Alonso.

Could of been a whole lot worse without Given.

BRILLIANT LIVERPOOL! SIMPLY BRILLIANT!

oh.
how things have changed.

Back