Favorite Batsman

I'm still a big fan of wosshischops.... (wait I'm trying to remember his name).... erm..... (I'm getting old).... The South African player with the beard... erm.... In the end I had to ask my son!!!! Hashim Amala, that bloke, great to watch. His mate's not bad either the bloke that scored all the runs around the pitch in double quick time erm... (Oh Christ it's the dementia, I need to eat for Omega three!... Hold I'll have to ask my son again...

AB Devilliers - great batsman!

I'm still a big fan of wosshischops.... (wait I'm trying to remember his name).... erm..... (I'm getting old).... The South African player with the beard... erm.... In the end I had to ask my son!!!! Hashim Amala, that bloke, great to watch. His mate's not bad either the bloke that scored all the runs around the pitch in double quick time erm... (Oh Christ it's the dementia, I need to eat for Omega three!... Hold I'll have to ask my son again...

AB Devilliers - great batsman!

Hang in there Dave. :D

It'd be great if you really were Brian Lara!
A couple of years ago, BC got spammed by ads and it became a joke and I gave up coming on here for a while and started my own spin specific forum and it took off quite well with most of the blokes on here moving over to it for a year nearly. But, someone really famous like yourself signed up as well - Stuart MacGill, so it's not totally impossible. I didn't quite get what his agenda was - it was a little while before he got his Google + page set up and at the same time that he also posted and responded one to one on his youtube page about spin bowling. In an email that he sent to me at the time, he said that he'd been to a youtube marketing convention and that he'd discussed my internet presence as an example of how the 'Small Player' can quite easily dominate the internet with a bit of work (just type legspin bowling or wrist spin bowling in a search and you're pretty much guaranteed to find me waffling about it).

I think his longer term agenda is that he's trying to drive traffic to his wine websites as I'm pretty certain that's how he earns most of his income nowadays? But, he does seem genuinely interested in cricket and is well up for a chat about it when he's not busy - seems like a really down to earth bloke.

Aaron finch is my one. Think he is awesome. A shame injuries have stopped him temporarily. But yeah he can hit the ball at etihad stadium. Has hit the roof at times.

Back