Favorite Batsman

Without a doubt Yuvraj Singh! There is a quote somewhere on the internet about his batting... Yuvraj Singh is one of the best batsmen to watch in world cricket when he is in form. He is ego-personified. Yuvraj doesn't hit the ball, he lets it rebound off his aura! :D

Sachin tendulkar is my favorite cricketer.I like his shot selection,his behavier and his passions in ground on playing time.
Other favorite cricketer
Virendra Sehvag
MS Dhoni
Virat Kohli
Rahul Dravid
Saurav Ganguly
Brain lara
Ricky Ponting
Jaques kallis

Sachin tendulkar is my favorite cricketer.I like his shot selection,his behavier and his passions in ground on playing time.
Other favorite cricketer
Virendra Sehvag
MS Dhoni
Virat Kohli
Rahul Dravid
Saurav Ganguly
Brain lara
Ricky Ponting
Jaques kallis
Thanks. I know I bought great joy to many. I'm a bit concerned that I'm so low down the order, though. I'm better than everyone you've nominated.

Well Virat Kholi is one of my favorite batsman seeing his current performance and stats if he continue to play like this he will easily break sachin's records.

All time Favorite is Yuvraj Singh. He is man with of world cups. In every world cup India has won from under 19 till date in which Yuvraj singh is in the team he has performed and become the man of the series and India won the WC

Back