Future International Stars?

Also, Mohammad Shami for India, could be their no. 1 strike bowler for years to come.
On this I can agree, but it's still far too early to tell on Bilawal Bhatti. Both Ahmed Shehzad and Asad Shafiq seem like fairly solid players, and it will be interesting to see just how close to superstardom their respective careers get.

Since that Test innings apart from one big score Agar has really battled for WA with both bat and ball, also can't get a game in the Big Bash.

I think the South Australian quick Chadd Sayers might be an upcoming star. He has only played 22 first-class matches and has already taken 95 wickets.

I thing Virat kohli.He is the best ODIs players in todays time his consitantaly play very well and try to win his team.Also he score very well and get hundred after 4-5 innings.I thing if he can play more time for india sachins 49 hundreds record in ODIS is not long for him to break.

I thing Virat kohli.He is the best ODIs players in todays time his consitantaly play very well and try to win his team.Also he score very well and get hundred after 4-5 innings.I thing if he can play more time for india sachins 49 hundreds record in ODIS is not long for him to break.

He's a great player and definitely a current international star. ;)

Indian boys to watch for

Sanju Samson
Stuart Binny
Ajinkya Rahane
Varun Aaron (though he had a poor series, he is a strong domestic contender
Vijay Zol
Unmukt Chand (he was good at under 19, dont know whats up with him recently)

For the sri lankans
Lahiru Thirimanne
Kithruwan Vithanage
Dinesh Chandimal
Kusal Perera
Ashan Priyangan
Chaturanga De Silva

Indian boys to watch for

Sanju Samson
Stuart Binny
Ajinkya Rahane
Varun Aaron (though he had a poor series, he is a strong domestic contender
Vijay Zol
Unmukt Chand (he was good at under 19, dont know whats up with him recently)
impressed with the under 19 captain vijay zol and maybe naman ojha , manan vohra, umesh yadav, suryakumar yadav and yuzvendra chahal could step up to be the next star for india.

Undoubtedly Virat Kohli, very soon you will see him replacing Dhoni
Personally virat kohli is a terrible captain mainly because he cnt balance his captaincy and will be frustrated as soon as pressure is applied he is a fantastic player but he is too aggressive to be captain maybe raina or jadeja would be good.

Back