GCA & BPCA match previews and reviews

Re: GCA & BPCA match previews and reviews

thommy_rissole;279935 said:
Barwon Heads with some massive inclusions in the lead up to Christmas.

3 Current/Former GCC Players.

any names rissole????

thommy_rissole;279940 said:
Schaller, Mitchell, Nunn.

so the young blokes coming back huh? wonder what went on there??? I thought Sammy might of stuck it out for the year.

i thought yas said massive, nothing massive there unless ya talking about stomachs.:D

crktluva;279945 said:
i thought yas said massive, nothing massive there unless ya talking about stomachs.:D

Tim Nunn VCA 2's Keeper Bat.
Schaller major strike bowler in a Premiership Team.
Mitchell Classy Junior.

Don't know how true the rumour is but thought i'd let everyone know that it's floating about.

Apparantly Schaller not enjoying playing 4ths that's why he wants to play Heads.

thommy_rissole;279947 said:
Tim Nunn VCA 2's Keeper Bat.
Schaller major strike bowler in a Premiership Team.
Mitchell Classy Junior.

Don't know how true the rumour is but thought i'd let everyone know that it's floating about.

Apparantly Schaller not enjoying playing 4ths that's why he wants to play Heads.

I'm good mates with these three and all this is merely speculation. Luke loves Geelong, Nunny is still finishing exams and not that keen on cricket this season and Sam is determined to stick it out at GCC

Solid Defence;279948 said:
I'm good mates with these three and all this is merely speculation. Luke loves Geelong, Nunny is still finishing exams and not that keen on cricket this season and Sam is determined to stick it out at GCC

There you go.

I still think 1 maybe 2 of the 3 will end up playing in the Heads Finals Campaign.

thommy_rissole;279955 said:
There you go.

I still think 1 maybe 2 of the 3 will end up playing in the Heads Finals Campaign.

yer i reckon schaller will be back

Hey Solid Defence could you put your BPCA write ups in here when you do them? the preview and review? the extended one not the addy version;)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;279964 said:
Hey Solid Defence could you put your BPCA write ups in here when you do them? the preview and review? the extended one not the addy version;)

No problem. Will be whipping one up a bit later. They are on the BPCA site too if anyone wants to read them on there

Solid Defence;279967 said:
No problem. Will be whipping one up a bit later. They are on the BPCA site too if anyone wants to read them on there

Sweet, remember Addy bowled well without luck;):D:D

thevetran;279905 said:
Rain interupted, so the game was shortened to 34 overs for OG to bat.
For us to win we have to bowl them out, for them to win they have to make the runs!!

How you can have a draw in a 40 over 1 dayer is beyond me???:confused: but thems the rules I guess.

They scored 90 runs in 34 overs:mad:very exciting afternoon of cricket

The fact that a one day game can be drawn is wrong. I don't mind that rule for two dayers, but the beauty of one day games is that 95% of the time, barring rain you get a result.

Solid Defence;279972 said:
The fact that a one day game can be drawn is wrong. I don't mind that rule for two dayers, but the beauty of one day games is that 95% of the time, barring rain you get a result.

Yeah its a joke, the worse thing is that the 3rds at shell rd 2mins away lost 8mins for rain we lost 50mins:eek: We stood out on the ground the whole time waiting too start up again. It's a shambles:rolleyes:

But we did have them 8/40 with 20 overs to go still, so we should of bowled them out anyway.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;279964 said:

good idea, another good reason to not buy the crappertizer:p

Solid Defence;279972 said:

yeah I know!!! it sucks!!! we were all over them like Ernie at grab a granny night!!!:D And don't forget to put in the write-up that Murray and Jones were bowling with a howling gale at their back not sure who the poor ************** was bowling into it though!

what age do yo have to be to be classed as a veteran ?, coz i reckon vets should get the wind not into it. we need the help. i actually had a ball come back at me one day it was blowin that hard.

crktluva;279983 said:
what age do yo have to be to be classed as a veteran ?, coz i reckon vets should get the wind not into it. we need the help. i actually had a ball come back at me one day it was blowin that hard.

With the age of these young blokes around now! vetran status is achieved when you have 10 beers or more, then actually feel like crap the next day!!

See into the wind=slow and swing!!!! with the wind=slow and straight!!!:D I know what I would rather be doing!!!! Knocking middle stumps out!!!!!!!! and laughing as they walk back to their terrible terrible stinking changerooms!!!:D

Back