Geelong Addy Petition (Crap write Ups)

Re: Geelong Addy Petition (Crap write Ups)

The local press over here tend to do the pre match and to be honest it's not that exciting. You generally get team news (who's missing, who's back etc) a bit of a 'we need to win/this will be a tough game/they smashed us last time, we want revenge' soundbite and that's about it.

i agree the preview doesnt need to be much, just hope they keep mondays review like last weeks, then we will all be happy:D

the addy did good again today, could spend a bit more on bpca instead of div 3, its a much better standard after alll, and get a few club logos right and then they would have it perfect. div 1 write ups deserve to be bigger, its what most of us wanna read about.

crktluva;372296 said:
the addy did good again today, could spend a bit more on bpca instead of div 3, its a much better standard after alll, and get a few club logos right and then they would have it perfect. div 1 write ups deserve to be bigger, its what most of us wanna read about.

Would have to disagree, all 4 comps should have equal coverage.

crktluva;372296 said:

Have you watched the Geelong Cricket Show? the whole thing is on the BPCA, it's painful to watch, even when I played in it I didn't wanna watch anything about it. It should be 50% div1. And VCA, Div2, Div3 & BPCA share the other 50%. Last show was a disgrace.

The Addy coverage is still shit, why have a page for local cricket and fill it up with the Bushrangers and Brian Lara:confused: Paaainful..........:rolleyes:

mdf30586;374053 said:
div 3 couldnt get a mention today?

neither did 11 of the 12 sides in divi 1 mate, relax.

good to see newcomb getting yet another write up

ants14;374067 said:
neither did 11 of the 12 sides in divi 1 mate, relax.

which side got the mention in Divi One ??

ants14;374067 said:

Sorry Ants, don't know whats going on there but we seem to be flavor of the month....I'm sure the addy will shift focuss, that being said it's good to get some positive publicity and we'll take what we can get. :D

Hard Hitter;374105 said:
Sorry Ants, don't know whats going on there but we seem to be flavor of the month....I'm sure the addy will shift focuss, that being said it's good to get some positive publicity and we'll take what we can get. :D

I thought the write up was on Newcomb Bulls:D

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;374113 said:
I thought the write up was on Newcomb Bulls:D

That would be a reasonable assumption given that the headline was 'Bulls to pour pressure on Bell Park skipper'

Back