Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket '08/'09(gca/bpca)

wrong 'un;270128 said:
I think we can rest assure that the great beckodelay is none other than our former poster 2nd XI at best. ;) I've had my P.I onto it and it has been confirmed that there is to many similarities for this not to be the case and also that his identity was found out and 2nd XI at best hasn't been seen on here since then, around the same time the great Beckodelay come on to share his wisdom.

And I'm sure 2nd XI at best being such a hard hitting poster wouldn't of just disappeared.

Also you look at his knowledge of South Barwon and hatred for Baz Tsistas after last years GF.
I'm pretty sure the hat fits IMO.

keep up the good work becko
:cool:

hmmm, good detective work Wrong Un, but u might have done a flipper here. I know 2nd XI at best and reading through the posts from our mate Beck the in depth knowledge of some of the cricketers does seem a bit too deep for our mate 2nd XI. I still think Beck is yet to me un-masked. Anyway let him go, most of the time his stuff is pretty funny and worth reading. Most of the time !!

beckodelay;268974 said:
whats the l8st on the St albans wiket? its been 4 days n we havnt seen ne foto's :eek:

beckodelay;269021 said:
cricket rel8d this is what ive said:

GUild is a dump & their players have no idea. Moorey got free keeping gear and maybe $ per dismissal. Tsitas is a nob and Harps likes men. Lucas (not louis ;)) Cameron has a big ass. St Albans cc dnt need to post foto's up of dirt. Bnichols is a tool. leopold and lara had a massive fight in the mid 90s.

any1 here not agree wit me?

It took me a while to understand what you were saying.....could you please write your dribble in english so that we know what crap you are talking about.

You must have 'retired' from cricket at an early age because this language seems to be coming from someone under the age of 25. If you are going to continue to post comments, please make it so all of us can read it.

beckodelay;270047 said:
thanx 4 the info wrong un on bell.
where was lees last year?

he was playing up queensland. he played a few games in the 1's at prarahn, but mostly in the 2's i think. he's quick, still only about 75% fit too. by far the quickest in div 3. the only thing he loves more than st marys, is s lees lol

gca_ipl;270114 said:
hehe, maybe a few others would. Would be interesting to see how far Benny was over the line, was he just standing on the rope or was he one foot over and one foot in ?? Also the ground that West is playing on at the moment, the College ground, is that the same ground that Guild / St Peter's played on last season when they scored one million runs each ??

No, they are on the turf ground which i think is closer to the Deviation Rd side of the College. They only have it for one month then they are up in the air as to where they will head to next.

wrong 'un;270128 said:
I think we can rest assure that the great beckodelay is none other than our former poster 2nd XI at best. ;) I've had my P.I onto it and it has been confirmed that there is to many similarities for this not to be the case and also that his identity was found out and 2nd XI at best hasn't been seen on here since then, around the same time the great Beckodelay come on to share his wisdom.

And I'm sure 2nd XI at best being such a hard hitting poster wouldn't of just disappeared.

Also you look at his knowledge of South Barwon and hatred for Baz Tsistas after last years GF.
I'm pretty sure the hat fits IMO.

keep up the good work becko

i dont know weatha 2b insulted that u called me 2nd XI :eek: or happy that u wasted so much investigatin time yet still coodn't unearth me background info :cool: so sozza but the hat dnt fit!
i dont like tsitas... no1 does KNOB. got some info on south barwon cos i watched the gca finals matches last season... its not rocket science beatlejuice! as for me.. im a breath of fresh air in this sometime stale thread.
as scotty palmer once said "keep on punching" :p

supersaintjohnny;269080 said:
Nah mate your thinkin of "Urella people help those people achieve" You don't play cricket and you know f**k all about it. Take a hike bro.;)

Junior Tracerbullet: me thinks "Yooralla" is the word ya lookin 4 there BRO

Badger;270163 said:
he was playing up queensland. he played a few games in the 1's at prarahn, but mostly in the 2's i think. he's quick, still only about 75% fit too. by far the quickest in div 3. the only thing he loves more than st marys, is s lees lol

any1 kno were we can get the stats from this bloke who played a "few" games in the prahan1s?? :confused:

So you're my number one fan? Thanks for the earlier posts. Didn't realise people had so much time on there hands over here. Anyway, thanks Mr Rissole for the kind words, hope you enjoyed the contest on Sunday. I'll take 46 as a start on that deck despite being "scratchy"! Wasn't as good as we all thought maybe?

For the record, i had a few more scores the on my previous visit out here, and i hope to add to my tally throughout the year. I think the standard will be ok in Division 2, and may be the tightest of the 3 divisions.

Oh, and as i said to you on sunday Mr Riches, i didn't hit that first ball, but it still has to be hitting the stumps mate!!!

I will now go back through the 396 pages to see some more pearls from Beckodelay....

Knowa;269122 said:
It took me a while to understand what you were saying.....could you please write your dribble in english so that we know what crap you are talking about.

You must have 'retired' from cricket at an early age because this language seems to be coming from someone under the age of 25. If you are going to continue to post comments, please make it so all of us can read it.

righto chump.
retired before i started... wtf :eek:

AB1;270175 said:
So you're my number one fan? Thanks for the earlier posts. Didn't realise people had so much time on there hands over here. Anyway, thanks Mr Rissole for the kind words, hope you enjoyed the contest on Sunday. I'll take 46 as a start on that deck despite being "scratchy"! Wasn't as good as we all thought maybe?

For the record, i had a few more scores the on my previous visit out here, and i hope to add to my tally throughout the year. I think the standard will be ok in Division 2, and may be the tightest of the 3 divisions.

Oh, and as i said to you on sunday Mr Riches, i didn't hit that first ball, but it still has to be hitting the stumps mate!!!

I will now go back through the 396 pages to see some more pearls from Beckodelay....

wat times the autograph sesson @ westfield? F*ck it: will close malop st & have a tickettake parade! Standard just ok in divvy 2???? should test ya self in divvy 1 bourkasaurus :eek:

Hard Wicket Roller;269061 said:
div 1 wickets.. Haunstein runs.. Clark
div 2 wickets.. that bloke from North Shore. Name has slipped me runs.. Skene
div 3 wickets .. Fergy runs.. Fergy
BPCA.. got no knowledge so not even gunna guess

that narrows it down :(

beckodelay;270178 said:
wat times the autograph sesson @ westfield? F*ck it: will close malop st & have a tickettake parade! Standard just ok in divvy 2???? should test ya self in divvy 1 bourkasaurus :eek:

Blimey, you are living proof that you can't educate Pork. Ta ra lad.

ants14;269085 said:
wouldnt want to make it to hard, i dont care if people no who i am mate. who would u be?

while im at it, i reckon alf, sam and millard will make heaps of runs this year, so one of them to get the most for the league. and ando for most wickets but hopefully he doesnt get any this week.

i'm beckodelay as me name suggests :eek:
here to keep ppl on their toes as this thread seems to be a lil clique :D
millard couldnt get runs @ a curry nite

beckodelay;269131 said:
i'm beckodelay as me name suggests :eek:
here to keep ppl on their toes as this thread seems to be a lil clique :D
millard couldnt get runs @ a curry nite

Odelay is the second major-label studio album by alternative rock artist Beck, after the mainstream success of "Loser".

I think you may have got your name wrong - it should have been after the first album.

beck_loser.jpg

Knowa;269135 said:
Odelay is the second major-label studio album by alternative rock artist Beck, after the mainstream success of "Loser".

I think you may have got your name wrong - it should have been after the first album.

[/IMG]

gold :D

He had a song called "Deadweight" as well, reckon that might apply too....

There you go Beck, Doesn't take long to get up the POMS. :rolleyes:

Have to admit the kid can play just hope he will have a crack in the major league soon. Play his cards right and GREEN CARD. Now we know he is big boned!! ;)

Knowa;269135 said:

knowa da king of 1 liners! :cool:
was eating me weetabix this morn and reading the ablettiser & i c big big big kenny spence is out of action til xmas wit a dodgy knee.
all that excess weight wouldnt happen to hav anythin to do wit that would it, he USED to be good, shame his weight became an issue :eek:
any1 else get any info thy didnt kno already?
seems shieldsy might be in bigcricket, big cheerio to ya jaseyboy if ya r readin this! :rolleyes:

Hard Hitter;270188 said:
There you go Beck, Doesn't take long to get up the POMS. :rolleyes:

Have to admit the kid can play just hope he will have a crack in the major league soon. Play his cards right and GREEN CARD. Now we know he is big boned!! ;)

Settle down you two! Didn't i play with the big boys last time?(cue lots of posts about me playing with boys etc etc)

TheButcher;269159 said:
gold :D

He had a song called "Deadweight" as well, reckon that might apply too....

Don't forget 'derelict' 'jack-ass' and 'sissyneck'

It's a good album

oh becko , i wasnt gonna comment cause its too much fun just reading ya superlatives. it reminds me of when jammo was writing gca 1 column in the addy. ya wanna check it out just for a laugh to see who cops it this week. keep it up mate, but dont get uncovered or you might cop it ya self. i reckon AB is gonna chase you for longer than scotland yard chased ronnie biggs. but it will be entertaining.

The Geelong Advertiser actually surprised me today, almost fell off my stool when I was eating my Breakfast, opening it to a double page spread of local cricket. (Cats must of lost did they):rolleyes:

I see they still forgot there is two other divisions, hopefully tomorrow they might have them in.:confused:

But so far so good to the GA lets hope it continues through the season:cool:

ease up on harps will ya, i know he doesnt have ya normal gun fast bowlers attitude, hes a good bloke though and f?*%k me he has been at top of the tree for a while, ive faced him plenty and ya definitely earn ya runs. ya right about div 2, just ok some sides, others are crap. Thats y i left GCA cos peter fisher, grant dew, colin smoke me bat sth barwon all took personal agendas and ruined GCA 1 and 2. nowhere near as strong anymore. love playin beach cricket down the coast.

bourney course youd b happy, st albans were in the paper ;)
ur not foolin no1 with ya signing in then out antics :eek:

AB1;270175 said:

Bourkey, glad you've joined us.

Wicket was ok, that one spot outside off-stump caused some issues for both sides. Don't think we will play on a quicker outfield this season either.
Your first ball looked out from backward point haha :D but was probably going down!
Thought your bowlers made the ball talk through the air, both openers were moving it miles. Where as we prob did more off the seam. 1-75 at drinks thought you guys were going to post 200 + so well done to the thommy bowlers, as it turned out 100 would've been enough :( haha.

Just out of interest what brand was your bat? One of those sixes you hit into the practice wickets exploded out of the middle.

DEATH WISH01;269218 said:
The Geelong Advertiser actually surprised me today, almost fell off my stool when I was eating my Breakfast, opening it to a double page spread of local cricket. (Cats must of lost did they):rolleyes:

I see they still forgot there is two other divisions, hopefully tomorrow they might have them in.:confused:

The Lara boys must of upset someone at the addy - predicting they will drop from semi finals to last! Interesting prediction, will have to wait and see if this is a brilliant prediction or another case of the addy being uninformed.

AB1;270190 said:
Settle down you two! Didn't i play with the big boys last time?(cue lots of posts about me playing with boys etc etc)

i new gazza glitter coodnt get into thailand, surely we aint got him downunda? lol just joking AB1.
last time u were ere div 1 was a joke, bloody 24 teams. make sure ya cumback in a bout 5 years maybe then the gca wil sort its sh!t out.

DEATH WISH01;269218 said:

Yes, would think there would be another double-spread tomorrow on Div 2 & 3. Not many ins & outs in Div 2 clubs I wouldn't think though.

crktluva;270197 said:
ease up on harps will ya, i know he doesnt have ya normal gun fast bowlers attitude, hes a good bloke though and f?*%k me he has been at top of the tree for a while, ive faced him plenty and ya definitely earn ya runs. ya right about div 2, just ok some sides, others are crap. Thats y i left GCA cos peter fisher, grant dew, colin smoke me bat sth barwon all took personal agendas and ruined GCA 1 and 2. nowhere near as strong anymore. love playin beach cricket down the coast.

me & u shood car pool crktluva lol ;)

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;269082 said:
Babies arm dropping names in the VCA thread, possible return from a premier league club to a local club in Geelong, care to let us know in here Barmy?

just seeing if the rumours were true mate. i like to keep up with the info in that league as i still follow some cricketers i played junior rep with.

what are u doing in that site anyway???????????????????

thommy_rissole;270201 said:
Bourkey, glad you've joined us.

Wicket was ok, that one spot outside off-stump caused some issues for both sides. Don't think we will play on a quicker outfield this season either.
Your first ball looked out from backward point haha :D but was probably going down!
Thought your bowlers made the ball talk through the air, both openers were moving it miles. Where as we prob did more off the seam. 1-75 at drinks thought you guys were going to post 200 + so well done to the thommy bowlers, as it turned out 100 would've been enough :( haha.

Just out of interest what brand was your bat? One of those sixes you hit into the practice wickets exploded out of the middle.

The Kippax mate - highly recommended! Made in Yorkshire. Yeah, enjoyed the game, and with Smelly and Bosworth you'll be therabouts at the end.

Babies Arm;269265 said:
just seeing if the rumours were true mate. i like to keep up with the info in that league as i still follow some cricketers i played junior rep with.

what are u doing in that site anyway???????????????????

me thinks Bourney was a memba in 99/00 u13 GCA Div 7 country week team....
is that rep enough for ya babies arm? rofl :p

beckodelay;270204 said:
i new gazza glitter coodnt get into thailand, surely we aint got him downunda? lol just joking AB1.
last time u were ere div 1 was a joke, bloody 24 teams. make sure ya cumback in a bout 5 years maybe then the gca wil sort its sh!t out.

If i come back in 5 years time it will be to retire me old, not to play cricket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back