Geelong Cricket Chat 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Geelong Cricket Chat

Are we taking shots at who will be the first person Miller kills in div3? who do they play 1st game? I'm having a shot at the openener of that side.
I saw him bowl down at Geelong a while back and he had state cricketers pooing there pants, good-luck:D

whatdoumeanwashe;359574 said:
Anybody hear anything else about Corio folding?

I heard they were travelling alright in terms of getting up for this season, so that would surprise me if they did.

What's happening with GCA3 draw? is that why we are waiting for it to be released, pending Corio? also heard that Shelford want to come into the 1st XI comp this year anyone know anything about that?

bigballs;359588 said:
I heard they were travelling alright in terms of getting up for this season, so that would surprise me if they did.

What's happening with GCA3 draw? is that why we are waiting for it to be released, pending Corio? also heard that Shelford want to come into the 1st XI comp this year anyone know anything about that?

Somebody mentioned it on hear a while back. As for the draw, the league were waiting to see if Shelford were going to nominate a first eleven.

Hard Wicket Roller;360154 said:
Heard a rumour last night that Andrew Fergusson has broken his foot and will miss the first few rounds of the season

Can anyone confirm this?

Also, ive heard about a bloke named young is heading to the gca, any idea where hes gone or if hes approached any clubs

ferg will be back by round 1.

Heard a rumour(yes a rumour,but look at some of the players their attracting) last night that St Albans is shelling out somewhere in the order of 35 Gees for players this season! This makes a farce of Div 3 and the GCA if the figure is even half as much. How many Div 2 or Div 1 clubs for that matter could afford to pay that sort of coin?

GCA should just have put them in div 2 and be done with them.

whatdoumeanwashe;361754 said:
Heard a rumour(yes a rumour,but look at some of the players their attracting) last night that St Albans is shelling out somewhere in the order of 35 Gees for players this season! This makes a farce of Div 3 and the GCA if the figure is even half as much. How many Div 2 or Div 1 clubs for that matter could afford to pay that sort of coin?

Possibly the worst post in the history of bigcricket, you idiot:rolleyes:

u idiot.... we have picked up one player , i swear with all the crap u talk u would have to b that that little midget tench that plays at winch..... everyone on here knows who each other is when r u going to stop hiding behind ur posts.

HA ha ha ha. I can't believe that! Jump off the computer and get back to the crayons and colouring book mate, you won't embarrass yourself there:rolleyes:.

u would think winch were angels... ...i know 4 a fact u guys pay above the salary cap and you also look to pay more than one player to play down there.

It's not a well-kept secret that any club with the available funds (ie: most of them) will bend the rules to try and get the best players.

As for $35k, that seems a bit out there, unless Roman Abramovich has taken over St. Albans?

supersaintjohnny;361846 said:
HA ha ha ha. I can't believe that! Jump off the computer and get back to the crayons and colouring book mate, you won't embarrass yourself there:rolleyes:.

provided he manages to keep it in the lines

Ive tried real real real real real hard to ignore this blokes comments for a long long long time coz im convinced he is deliberatley just taking the piss just for a wind up, but faaaarrrk me, this is over the top:eek:. to think a cricket club in victoria let alone geelong would have 35k to spare is just insanity. you are either a complete danger to yourself due to your incredibly low IQ or you just love facing short stuff at a high pace. boys let me know when winch play st albans, worth watching if millsy and muzza fire up. this bloke could be from the cheetahs2008. :D

chatting with self confessed stalbans superspinner jay addy yesterday and i'm pretty sure the 35k went to him for lunch money. good paddock over winter. plenty of CHIN music coming his way this year, got 6 to pick from.

pencil in 11;362880 said:
chatting with self confessed stalbans superspinner jay addy yesterday and i'm pretty sure the 35k went to him for lunch money. good paddock over winter. plenty of CHIN music coming his way this year, got 6 to pick from.

Good to see your still funny pencil neck:rolleyes::p

pencil in 11;362880 said:

pencill ... if we play thomson in a practice match hopefully u play. .. shorty peters only needed one of your chins to aim at and he got it sweet hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Geelong Cricket Chat 09/10

First post here, read in another thread that corio had folded, however that rumour isnt true.

Got a lot of good young kids coming through, who should be pushing for selection in the 1's.

even with the loss of last seasons captain to at, and b strauchan to barrabool to coach, corio will still look to field a strong side.

few of the juniors to watch at corio would be

J Anderson
B Toyne
B Walsh

know all;362917 said:
pencill ... if we play thomson in a practice match hopefully u play. .. shorty peters only needed one of your chins to aim at and he got it sweet hahahahahahahahahahahaha

actually having the year off my friend, may eventuate in being full time retirement, its taken me 20 years to realise that i cant play. May fill in for the 4ths only coz there 1 dayers and if there struggling for numbers, but i cant see that being the case. yes shorty did get me on the chin about 6 years ago, but he's got a sore elbow. good memory tho know all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back