General Chat 14/15

So what did South Caulfield decide at their AGM? Are they staying in VTCA or going to the new comp in south
Early word is that they will be leaving the VTCA to join the new Cricket Victoria comp, but are waiting on CV to finalise the points structure before ultimatley committing (understandable).

Interesting to hear about the meeting with the North clubs and CV. Could this spell the end of the VTCA?

Hi,
Would someone be able to fill me in on the status of the VTCA for next season? From reading the above posts it sounds as though the CV comp may come into the north as well leaving the VTCA very much irrelevant!
Some clarity would be much appreciated?
Also if not this isn't going ahead anyone got a status on the VTCA restructure of the competition?
Thanks

Anyone have an update on the restructure as per the post above?
The restructure in the South is going very smoothly, just shows if you put people in charge that have a vision and don't put they're own selfish, money making personal interests things can work . The sooner CV takes over the North / West the better and take it out off those ex Hoppers pricks the better.

The restructure in the South is going very smoothly, just shows if you put people in charge that have a vision and don't put they're own selfish, money making personal interests things can work . The sooner CV takes over the North / West the better and take it out off those ex Hoppers pricks the better.
That's a bit harsh, they picked up Sunshine!

I'd reserve those comments until at least one season in the restructured comp is done and dusted. It's early days and the North/West has the advantage of hindsight should the CV comp fail to stack up.

Interesting to read the Presidents comments in the local rag. Apparently he believes Senior Division will be stronger than last season. I'm not sure how that is, given 7 of the 12 senior division teams from 15/16 have left; including the reigning premiers! Also interning to read is that they haven't settled on the make up of the comp i.e.: 8 or 12 teams.

Interesting to read the Presidents comments in the local rag. Apparently he believes Senior Division will be stronger than last season. I'm not sure how that is, given 7 of the 12 senior division teams from 15/16 have left; including the reigning premiers! Also interning to read is that they haven't settled on the make up of the comp i.e.: 8 or 12 teams.
What else would you expect

No you can't , just like Spotswood who failed again and are now raping other clubs. Worry about your own backyard and learn how to put covers down.

Back