General Chat 14/15

Senior Divison for 16/17 will be an eight team comp. St Bernards have officially left to go play subbies and Keilor and Airport West have come up. The last spot is betwen Spotswood and PEGS.

The comp is a rabble and now having officialy had seven of the 12 senior division teams leave, will struggle to be around in 17/18. Not a great legacy the current "Hoppers" board leave behind!

Last edited:
Senior Divison for 16/17 will be an eight team comp. St Bernards have officially left to go play subbies and Keilor and Airport West have come up. The last spot is betwen Spotswood and PEGS.

The comp is a rabble and now having officialy had seven of the 12 senior division teams leave, will struggle to be around in 17/18. Not a great legacy the current "Hoppers" board leave behind!
So when will they do the right thing for cricket and just fade away after destroying a , what was the best suburban competition in the country.

And won't be run by a stupid bitch who has no idea

I had to come out of retirement for this one...harsh but oh so fair

Looking like one more year maybe 2 of an incompetent comp trying to run cricket with councils who just don't care. Let's hope CV have more say and luck in getting council run grounds to work better with clubs and just work smarter. God knows VTCA do not care about such things any more. Maybe when the VTCA disband they can send some much needed funds to local turf teams so we too can afford curators as well as overseas players

I had to come out of retirement for this one...harsh but oh so fair

Looking like one more year maybe 2 of an incompetent comp trying to run cricket with councils who just don't care. Let's hope CV have more say and luck in getting council run grounds to work better with clubs and just work smarter. God knows VTCA do not care about such things any more. Maybe when the VTCA disband they can send some much needed funds to local turf teams so we too can afford curators as well as overseas players
Well said. She wasn't even elected like the fellow from the Willy comp.

Spotswood have never been anything but a class act every time I have played against them on and off the field.can think of worse places to go play then a ground and facilities that have and professionalism.

Anyone know of any moves yet around the traps?
Have heard doutta have recruited strongly again another West Indian from a southern club and Hamish Moore back plus another recruit from the north west comp.
Spotty with schuppan and McCormick
Haven't heard much from strathmore with sanders leaving or tulla or keilor. Airport west would need to find a few recruits to be competitive in top grade

Spotswood have never been anything but a class act every time I have played against them on and off the field.can think of worse places to go play then a ground and facilities that have and professionalism.

Have heard doutta have recruited strongly again another West Indian from a southern club and Hamish Moore back plus another recruit from the north west comp.
Haven't heard much from strathmore with sanders leaving or tulla or keilor. Airport west would need to find a few recruits to be competitive in top grade
Yer would think airport west will struggle
Is there any news on who finishes senior division whether it's pegs or spotwood?
I have heard keilor are struggling to keep around 4 players from last year

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Spotswood have been pushed up. I do agree on people's thought on the president wife though she has been disastrous and many stuff ups that have hurt our club and not once taken the blame for her faults. Very frustrating and our club has even loss points for it

Facilities, they haven't even got the capability to put covers down.

Now with Sunshine in the comp how do we think they will go? Coming from the subbies and finishing bottom for the last 4 years or so I don't think they would be anything special. Thoughts?

Now with Sunshine in the comp how do we think they will go? Coming from the subbies and finishing bottom for the last 4 years or so I don't think they would be anything special. Thoughts?
Seeing some of the X VTCA players that r playing in there ones think they will be north west divsion mid table nothing more

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Facilities, they haven't even got the capability to put covers down.
You are obviously a bitter person. Reading back through some of your posts, they all seem to have a negative leaning to them. I take it you are from an ex VTCA south club. If that is the case, how about you worry about where your own club is heading, instead of getting on here potting other clubs? Time to move on.....

You are obviously a bitter person. Reading back through some of your posts, they all seem to have a negative leaning to them. I take it you are from an ex VTCA south club. If that is the case, how about you worry about where your own club is heading, instead of getting on here potting other clubs? Time to move on.....
Couldn't even get covers on champ with the prospect of a heap of rain. Having said that what did the VTCA do about it.

Back