Highett
Maccabi Ajax
Middle Park
Moorabbin Park
Parkdale United
RMIT

Interesting the rule changes on offer!!
Umpires fees seemed to have been increased:rolleyes:
They seem to have spent some time sorting out changes to player qualifications - but nothing with regard to one day restrictions. Surely the drums have been beating hard enough around the comp for this one to have been considered at VTCA HQ

They seem to have spent some time sorting out changes to player qualifications - but nothing with regard to one day restrictions. Surely the drums have been beating hard enough around the comp for this one to have been considered at VTCA HQ

Agreed....change the bloody rules to keep up with the rest of the world!
And VTCA make money from clubs every year and umpire fees go up....wtf!!!!

One-day restrictions were brought in to make the game more enjoyable for the paying spectators. How many paying spectators do you get at your game?

Agreed....change the bloody rules to keep up with the rest of the world!
And VTCA make money from clubs every year and umpire fees go up....wtf!!!!
The v.t.c.a. is a " not for profit" organisation and as such it's fee's are to cover costs. The extra money it acrues is through fines incurred by dumb f*** committee people who don't take the time to understand the associations rules. When the accumulated fines reach a certain level, it is usually evenly distributed amongst all the member clubs of the association. Long live dumb f*** committee people.

One-day restrictions were brought in to make the game more enjoyable for the paying spectators. How many paying spectators do you get at your game?
And also more enjoyable to play. Do you enjoy having a bloke bowling 20 overs of nude darts with a ring field? You'd be the only one

The v.t.c.a. is a " not for profit" organisation and as such it's fee's are to cover costs. The extra money it acrues is through fines incurred by dumb f*** committee people who don't take the time to understand the associations rules. When the accumulated fines reach a certain level, it is usually evenly distributed amongst all the member clubs of the association. Long live dumb f*** committee people.

What's that certain level Dingo? $150k, $250k.....

And also more enjoyable to play. Do you enjoy having a bloke bowling 20 overs of nude darts with a ring field? You'd be the only one

Spot on, or the kid batting 10, picked for his mediums who gets to bowl 1 over after the OS import finishes his 18th on the trot. Rat, I think we've got it wrong we should definitely keep the status quo....

Spot on, or the kid batting 10, picked for his mediums who gets to bowl 1 over after the OS import finishes his 18th on the trot. Rat, I think we've got it wrong we should definitely keep the status quo....
Yeah I dont know what I was thinking Dales. I will go back into my box

Yeah I dont know what I was thinking Dales. I will go back into my box
Seriously mate I've asked our delegate to raise it at the Match Committee Meeting, perhaps you get on the dog and bone and do similiar. I know that's the general feeling at your club, our club and others, and that's the forum I believe?? Someone will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong....

Seriously mate I've asked our delegate to raise it at the Match Committee Meeting, perhaps you get on the dog and bone and do similiar. I know that's the general feeling at your club, our club and others, and that's the forum I believe?? Someone will no doubt correct me if I'm wrong....
Yeah - I've done likewise. Hopefully enough clubs back it up, although my experience of delegates meetings are that msot people want to get out of there in a hurry - without actually thinking about why they are there!!!

Yeah - I've done likewise. Hopefully enough clubs back it up, although my experience of delegates meetings are that msot people want to get out of there in a hurry - without actually thinking about why they are there!!!

Be nice to get some action on it, if at bare minimum bowling restrictions although I feel the fielding restrictions for 10-12 overs in a 40 over innings would be ideal for the enjoyment of the players, and the bloke walking his dog across fine leg/mid-off.

Most teams have there fields up anyways especially in the first 10-15 overs bowling restriction is the main thing that needs to be changed. 20 overs from one guy (good on him if he can) is no good for anyone, let alone those spectators...

Be nice to get some action on it, if at bare minimum bowling restrictions although I feel the fielding restrictions for 10-12 overs in a 40 over innings would be ideal for the enjoyment of the players, and the bloke walking his dog across fine leg/mid-off.
Agreed - and if the guy walking his dog past fine leg is happy, then Dingo Jones is happy!!!

Hey Dingo...how about making the guys who play the bloody game happy!!! I don't give a 'rats toss bag' about your f*** committee theory or spectators!!! I don't want to be that guy who bowls 20 overs from one end anymore....IT ISN'T FAIR!!!
How about making that a bloody rule!!!!!!

Back