Grenville Cricket Association

Grenville Cricket Association

The Grenville season is just around the corner lads, we have lost one side with Cressy folding, but all other sides look to have strengthened.

Can anyone stop Linton Blue from going back to back to back??

Which team will win the bidding war for "Muscles" Humphries services??

Will Rokewood's massive 3-nights-a-week pre-season help them come game time??

All these questions will be answered in the coming weeks!! @|

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

possibility of the crocs picking up a handy player maybe around mid-season, highly fancid player to@|

I heard big stasse might not make the move to the crocs this year. Rumours about that his parents might be splitting because dad wont clear him. Can anyone confirm this?????

Its tru. Linton blue is the power house of the comp u pindicks. We will win the next 5 premierships u emo poofs.

E=mc2;179771 said:
I heard big stasse might not make the move to the crocs this year. Rumours about that his parents might be splitting because dad wont clear him. Can anyone confirm this?????

This will be a massive contravercy, as he was a straight trade for Laurie Parker. Rex won't be happy if the deal falls thru.:mad:

Gold Digger 4eva;179852 said:
This will be a massive contravercy, as he was a straight trade for Laurie Parker. Rex won't be happy if the deal falls thru.:mad:
Speaking of rex i saw him in the paper with his brother the other day looking very lively. That seems like a pretty fair trade if it does eventuate. Big Bad Jamie Scott is also on the move is the word around the traps. Could be a big pick up if he decides to move somewhere

The 2 drinkwater boys were looking quite sharp i must admit. Stasse has gone in a 3 way trade involving ted scott and one eighth round draft pick. Id be quivering in my little booties if i was lining up against the might that is Linton Blue.

housie;179936 said:
The 2 drinkwater boys were looking quite sharp i must admit. Stasse has gone in a 3 way trade involving ted scott and one eighth round draft pick. Id be quivering in my little booties if i was lining up against the might that is Linton Blue.

I'd have to say the blue baggers are looking hard to beat, but i wouldn't go past Linton Gold as a dark horse for this years premiership. The side has been strengthened with inclusions such as Laurie Parker, Mags Doolan and Scotty Dunne, and with two experienced leaders in Pepsi and Sanchez at the helm they'll take some beating@|

Gold Digger 4eva;180018 said:
I'd have to say the blue baggers are looking hard to beat, but i wouldn't go past Linton Gold as a dark horse for this years premiership. The side has been strengthened with inclusions such as Laurie Parker, Mags Doolan and Scotty Dunne, and with two experienced leaders in Pepsi and Sanchez at the helm they'll take some beating@|

pish posh

I've heard a rumour that Darren Wilson has been busy during the off season bowling bouncers at blind orphans in preperation for this year. Can anyone from rokewood confirm this?

morning all,
well the 2007-08 cricket season is almost upon us, and the crocs look to be the favourite with ease.

the likely captain for 07-08 anton wilson is likely to step up anothet notch this year adding alot of firepower to both the bowling and batting line ups, and with the speed and bounce of young left armer nick obrien, and the accuracy and swing of nippy medium pacer marshall cain, the crocs bowling attack looks formidable.

a mix of youth and experience could be the key to the batting line up, with rexy drinkwater,mick cain, trev dummet and ol silver, to guide young guns anton wilson and marshall cain there batting line up could be a killer if let loose this year.

the wildcard this year is marshall cain. with both skills in batting and bowling, is there anything this kid cant do?
improving his skills tremendously at bathurst over the past 6 months, averaging over 30 runs per game and taking 16 wickets, in just 9 games, is a fair effort. also winning there best anf fairest.

so is anyone going to step up and match the might crocs this year?
In my profesional opinion, i suggest not.

CROCS FOR PREMIERS 07-08!

G'day lads,
What is this butters on about. i think everyone in this league knows that carngham is a one man team.. and that man is the 1 and only B.ANDERSON-aka BANG!! His superb fielding skills down at fine leg are arguably the best in the league. Carngham have not realised the true talent in this man yet, but i think this year could be his year. Which means a CROC PREMIERSHIP!!!!

i have decided on changing the crocs to the bangs the crumpets, the muppets the yabbies or the butters?? having a poll, vote for ur choice.

A. carngham bangs
B. carngham crumpets
C. carngham muppets
D. carngham yabbies
E. carngham butters

vote now!

well thats an obvious decision on what to call them.. seeing they are a one man team it has to be the Carngham Bangs..

NEWS FLASH!
this just in! former croc, now linton gold player laurie parker out for year for allegedly trafficing illicit drugs.
more on this story as it develops.

Back