Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

righto wieners, lets get cracking. Thigs seem very quiet now the Bluebaggers are back on top where they should be after defeating every team yet again.
So valley skinpricks, you guys really should of kept quiet. I must say, no Quilly, No valley.

housie;207602 said:
righto wieners, lets get cracking. Thigs seem very quiet now the Bluebaggers are back on top where they should be after defeating every team yet again.
So valley skinpricks, you guys really should of kept quiet. I must say,no Quilly, No valley.

Its funny you say that housie i was just about to write the same thing ;)

And with one round left its official linton blue are left to stand alone on top of the grenville ladder.

All i can say, I told u so.

You no Sh$t housie we will win the flag just u wait and see. we are on the comeback trail full steam ahead puff puff:D :D :D
girls girls mmmmmmmmm girls:eek:

coming into a blockbuster grand final, linton blue and the valley have proven themselves to be the 2 best sides in the comp. what was also proved on the weekend was that the best drinkers in the comp are linton gold by the length of the straight.

my advise would be to buy shares in cruisers this week as their profits will go thru the roof on the weekend, and if nick doolan stays true to form it wouldn't hurt to get some shares in bonds underwear either as he may need to replace his whole collection.

Well with the big weekend ahead the two teams with the most input on this site have made no imput on here thus far. Could it be that both teams are afraid ? Who know but it will be a rip snorter but my money is on linton gold to be smashed bye the end of the day

weve been the best team 4 the past 5 years. the vally are pretenders and will be shown for wat they are tomorrow.

Game over

Close the thread.

Illabrook held there 1st training seesion last nite. 13 on the track. some very hard recruiting and they look like the team to beat this season. any word on some of the other teams

illlabrook09;267886 said:
illabrook held there 1st training seesion last nite. 13 on the track. Some very hard recruiting and they look like the team to beat this season. Any word on some of the other teams

good win by the bulldogs over lismore sat!! Other teams should be worried

CRICKET COACH

The Coronet City Cricket Club affiliated with the BCA turf wicket competition seeks to appoint a Non-Playing or Playing Coach to lead and assist the Club climb the ranks of Ballarat’s premier cricket competition.

You will have demonstrated communication skills with players at all senior levels and will be assisted by a stable and committed administration.

Significant remuneration linked to your experience, knowledge and ability is available for the right person. Applications, marked Confidential are to be received by April 9th. and mailed to

The President
Coronet City CC
P O Box 4031
Alfredton 3350

Back