Grenville Cricket Association

Re: Grenville Cricket Association

did i say who i aimed it at. it was more of a generalisation. we arent even talkin about cricket half the time.

butters;184656 said:
did i say who i aimed it at. it was more of a generalisation. we arent even talkin about cricket half the time.

well what do you have 2 say about cricket? how did u go on the weekend? wickets? runs?

Wow things are really heating up here on big cricket. I'm feeling a little intimidated being on here at the moment. I mean, all I want to do is have a friendly game of cricket with my mates and then have a chat about on this thread.

I didn't realise that the Grenville cricket association had so many hardcore gangstas that live by there own rules, and don't care whose feelings they have to crush to get what they want.

Come on fellas, let's end this warfare before we have to start burying our team mates. Please, PLEASE don't hurt each other you bunch of macho He-Men:(

u talk as if i care if people know who i am?? if i didnt want them to i would have named myself something else.

i dont care lets talk cricket then paul. 1 wicket 4 runs. went out with a stupid shot. not my best day. yaself??

Paul Harris;184663 said:
we had the bye mate

Are you the same Paul Harris that used open the bowling for Haddon when they were in this league? One of the finest cricketers in the district in your day if u are indeed the same bloke

housie;184673 said:
wat is that rep power crap? i got one too.

i think ya get them when ya have so many posts or seomthin. is it true that ports kept up to the stumps for you once??? thats a fair effort.

Conduct Unbecoming;184676 said:
Are you the same Paul Harris that used open the bowling for Haddon when they were in this league? One of the finest cricketers in the district in your day if u are indeed the same bloke

Cmon matey, Its still Pauls day!!! Like the time in the last round a few years back he gave me votes and told me to give him the votes cos he thought he was gunna win the league b&f and i wasnt even the captain. He truly has a brilliant mind

butters;184677 said:
i think ya get them when ya have so many posts or seomthin. is it true that ports kept up to the stumps for you once??? thats a fair effort.

nah he said he was gunna cos he wanted me to bowl faster, Hes a master of psychology that ports. Did he tell u that?

nah just heard it somewhere. can he keep at all?? if he can he may keep for us once he recovers.

Conduct Unbecoming;184676 said:

yeah i believe it is, i am still one of the best bowlers in the grenville league to this date!!!
i came across to linton a couple of my mates this year because town just isnt the same
and i am pretty good mates with brad even know i didnt get those votes that game

Paul Harris;184684 said:
yeah i believe it is, i am still one of the best bowlers in the grenville league to this date!!!
i came across to linton a couple of my mates this year because town just isnt the same
and i am pretty good mates with brad even know i didnt get those votes that game

we are best mates thanks harry and i wanted to give you the 3 but the powers that be wouldnt allow it.

linton gold are woeful, may aswell give the seaosn away now boys, blue isnt far behind em, cant wait till the crocs smash linton blue

housie;184685 said:
we are best mates thanks harry and i wanted to give you the 3 but the powers that be wouldnt allow it.

ill let you buy me a beer cos im low on money i promise i will pay you back..
i forgive you mate, even know i was the favorite for the B&F that year .

Back