HDCA Cricket Chat 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you pull this one from because who is PAUL WILSON. Never heard of this person. Give me some Info on this person until then i cannot comment if he would be worthy of challenging Tony Tenuta and Gary Paleodimos of their opening spots.

Correct. I'd rather send out a Zumbbbbbbaaaaa Bedi or a Gary Eyre (Junior or Senior) in front of Bloker.

Brannigan!!! your kidding! never done anything when needed! The best he can do is over appeal!! I think you will find that in the rules as "cheating" 20 wickets big deal! Terrible leader, worse player, time for him to go!! I can't believe that all of a sudden money is popping up from everywhere!! a lot of finger pointing by clubs that say they don't pay, but the more we go along, the more we discover they all pay!! some for rubbish, some for quality!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did you pull this one from because who is PAUL WILSON. Never heard of this person. Give me some Info on this person until then i cannot comment if he would be worthy of challenging Tony Tenuta and Gary Paleodimos of their opening spots.
Tenuta can be a handy player however Paladimos is a struggler and never really made runs in a big game. Im very surprised that a player like him gets a game at Rosebank. He must be captains pet. Very ordinary player/bloke.

Mark D'Alessandro and Thomas Elmer to start a Hybrid club known as the Greville Road Goblins.

Word is they will attack local players in an GWS/Gold Coast type assault, the players that they are targeting;

- Gary Eyre Snr.
- Sam Branigan
- Stefan Vissar
- Bathilda Bagshot
- Peter Hodder
- Gavin Watson
- Darren Watson
- Bubba Waston
- Cameron Pirret

Watch this space... I'm tipping there will be some big coin been offered by the new franchise

Brannigan!!! your kidding! never done anything when needed! The best he can do is over appeal!! I think you will find that in the rules as "cheating" 20 wickets big deal! Terrible leader, worse player, time for him to go!! I can't believe that all of a sudden money is popping up from everywhere!! a lot of finger pointing by clubs that say they don't pay, but the more we go along, the more we discover they all pay!! some for rubbish, some for quality!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking about the RCC 1st Grade line up, I reckon there are only two blokes you can be:
- the male nurse; or
- the bloke who is so boring that his dad preferred to go and watch other kids play sport when he was a junior

Tenuta can be a handy player however Paladimos is a struggler and never really made runs in a big game. Im very surprised that a player like him gets a game at Rosebank. He must be captains pet. Very ordinary player/bloke.
Big comment. Gary wouldn't be your best looking bat but finds the nack of keeping his spot. I'm surprised you called him the Captain's pet. Would be handy at a club like Banyule or Heidelberg if you ask me. I'm Sure thats what those clubs would need to have the right recipe for success.

Thinking about the RCC 1st Grade line up, I reckon there are only two blokes you can be:
- the male nurse; or
- the bloke who is so boring that his dad preferred to go and watch other kids play sport when he was a junior
For those who cannot understand the CRYPTIC messages that have been laid before us from the man from Brunswick street

- Matty Mac
- Sam "Kevin 'Shifter' Sheehan" Sheehan

Big comment. Gary wouldn't be your best looking bat but finds the nack of keeping his spot. I'm surprised you called him the Captain's pet. Would be handy at a club like Banyule or Heidelberg if you ask me. I'm Sure thats what those clubs would need to have the right recipe for success.
He must be in the team for his fielding ha ha. Cannot play cricket, he is better off going against one of the O'Toole brothers in woodchopping.

Mark D'Alessandro and Thomas Elmer to start a Hybrid club known as the Greville Road Goblins.

Word is they will attack local players in an GWS/Gold Coast type assault, the players that they are targeting;

- Gary Eyre Snr.
- Sam Branigan
- Stefan Vissar
- Bathilda Bagshot
- Peter Hodder
- Gavin Watson
- Darren Watson
- Bubba Waston
- Cameron Pirret

Watch this space... I'm tipping there will be some big coin been offered by the new franchise
I think you left 1 out Nikolovski

He must be in the team for his fielding ha ha. Cannot play cricket, he is better off going against one of the O'Toole brothers in woodchopping.
You idiot i predicting his made more runs than you in A grade so not sure why your bagging him for. He's also played in more A grade flags than you to i'm tipping. He's probably a better bloke than you too etc...

Nope, as clearly stated above Mark and Thomas have sought out the services of TALENTED players, they are not after a hack batsman who uses an orange woodworm

DJ Yallah you've lost it, if bathilda was going to recruit nikolovski he might as well go and throw money at Shane Lee (brother of star greyhound Brett) to come out of retirement

I don't think Gary can actually speak, so not sure how he is a bad bloke! His brother on the other hand...

I don't think Gary can actually speak, so not sure how he is a bad bloke! His brother on the other hand...

George just eats donuts, he's pretty harmless.

I've agreed with a lot of your points on here Moneybank and if you are who i think you are then you're a good bloke. However in saying that, before you start potting blokes from other clubs (with the exception of Rosanna) you should have a serious look at your own club because whether you can believe it or not, you're jam packed full of raging wankers.

Woah Paul Wilson doesn't have many fans here! I was just stirring the pot about him wanted to get some opinions, couldn't see him playing in Rosebanks firsts let alone opening so relax guys!
Nick Biscontin playing at Richmond CC next year? Truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back