HDCA Cricket Chat 2010/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
George just eats donuts, he's pretty harmless.

I've agreed with a lot of your points on here Moneybank and if you are who i think you are then you're a good bloke. However in saying that, before you start potting blokes from other clubs (with the exception of Rosanna) you should have a serious look at your own club because whether you can believe it or not, you're jam packed full of raging wankers.

i think you mean that mr moneybanks club is full of raging hamsters, common mistake JR

I don't think Gary can actually speak, so not sure how he is a bad bloke! His brother on the other hand...
that's intersting coming from you Moneybank i thought you would be good mates with Gary and George. there very vibrant characters down at Moneybank. Have they ever discussed with you who they love to play. Funnily enough they seem to both love playing 1 team where they perform the best and thats Edinburgh.

George just eats donuts, he's pretty harmless.

I've agreed with a lot of your points on here Moneybank and if you are who i think you are then you're a good bloke. However in saying that, before you start potting blokes from other clubs (with the exception of Rosanna) you should have a serious look at your own club because whether you can believe it or not, you're jam packed full of raging wankers.

Not many people think I'm a good bloke; I'd suggest it's more than likely that I'm one of the "raging wankers".

Woah Paul Wilson doesn't have many fans here! I was just stirring the pot about him wanted to get some opinions, couldn't see him playing in Rosebanks firsts let alone opening so relax guys!
Nick Biscontin playing at Richmond CC next year? Truth?
Biscontin to Richmond CC you must be good at stand up Comedy would he even get a game in their 5ths

Not many people think I'm a good bloke; I'd suggest it's more than likely that I'm one of the "raging wankers".

No i was referring to your Marcus Lorkins, Stan Whites, Jack Violas and all your 25 year old blokes who play 3rd grade and sledge 14 year old kids - genuine heroes.

What are Fold Ivanhoe going to do next year? #whocares

that's intersting coming from you Moneybank i thought you would be good mates with Gary and George. there very vibrant characters down at Moneybank. Have they ever discussed with you who they love to play. Funnily enough they seem to both love playing 1 team where they perform the best and thats Edinburgh.

If that's the best they perform, then I'm pretty surprised they both manage to still stay in first and second grade cricket respectively. Can't recall either of them getting very far into double figures, even when they played together in second grade a couple of seasons back.

Biscontin to Richmond CC you must be good at stand up Comedy would he even get a game in their 5ths
I aggree, he should bide his time at HCC or even have a couple of years at Ivanhoe or Preston i watched him play a couple of times, more importantly in the Grand Final with RCC he looked like he needs some more time before he launches into his district career.

If that's the best they perform, then I'm pretty surprised they both manage to still stay in first and second grade cricket respectively. Can't recall either of them getting very far into double figures, even when they played together in second grade a couple of seasons back.
your memory must be pretty bleak if you don't remember Gary making 30 the last time he played them and George who has ripped through Errinsburra 2nd grade batting on more than 1 ocassion since coming over. Stats don't lie.

your memory must be pretty bleak if you don't remember Gary making 30 the last time he played them and George who has ripped through Errinsburra 2nd grade batting on more than 1 ocassion since coming over. Stats don't lie.
Add to that you musn't know much if you think George is just a bat. Can bowl too

Does that Micklejohn play 4ths for Errinsburra i remember hitting him for 25 off an over when i was 12 and he started sledging me. So i turned around and said to him is that all you got you 30 year old coward

are you serious freak? do you think district cricketers are not human? i've seen a few come back from district in hdca or any other local comp for that matter & hardly set the world on fire

are you serious freak? do you think district cricketers are not human? i've seen a few come back from district in hdca or any other local comp for that matter & hardly set the world on fire
What are you trying to say i couldn't actually understand but if your saying biscuit can bowl you must be the 1 that assists your other mate in the comedy acts. Last time i played him i made 40 off about 10 overs against him leading the attack. He bowled 3 overs and had to get taken off and didn't bowl for the rest of the innings. He's going to Richmond. i might have to go to district just to play against him

What are you trying to say i couldn't actually understand but if your saying biscuit can bowl you must be the 1 that assists your other mate in the comedy acts. Last time i played him i made 40 off about 10 overs against him leading the attack. He bowled 3 overs and had to get taken off and didn't bowl for the rest of the innings. He's going to Richmond. i might have to go to district just to play against him
enough of the jargen freak, biscuit would get a game in the district 2's no doubt. don't put district cricket so high on a pedastool

Haha, everyone knows that the talented boys from West (who then move to Olympic Colts) can't hack it in a competition or a team where they're not the big fish. You'd flounder (pun intended).

For what it's worth, Biscontin can play, but I doubt he'll leave Heidelberg just yet.

enough of the jargen freak, biscuit would get a game in the district 2's no doubt. don't put district cricket so high on a pedastool
Is the Standard of cricket dropping or is this kid just overrated because anyone seems to get their name up there. The only guy worthy of a spot out of the young guys would be Kamay the rest are flogs. F**K me Dan Kelly gets a game these days. The last time i played Heidelberg I was seeing Legends like Cashen and Mark in the line up now you see people like Nick and Dan get a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back