HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

therestwoleft;330465 said:
hey guys i was wondering who the best keeper in the HDCA would be, i play in the dvca and im always intrigued on what the other associations have to offer keeper wise
In HDCA 15s Cookson is the top keeper/batsmen then Weeks ( plays 17s but is 2nd year 15s) then James Norman. Theres only 7 teams in Gold so theres not a lot of keepers to pick from but you can build a team around these 3. Cookson plays Falcons,Weeks Falcons last year and Hatch and Norman played Hatch. Norman isnt as good a bat as the others but is a better bowler.

Goliath;330544 said:
In HDCA 15s Cookson is the top keeper/batsmen then Weeks ( plays 17s but is 2nd year 15s) then James Norman. Theres only 7 teams in Gold so theres not a lot of keepers to pick from but you can build a team around these 3. Cookson plays Falcons,Weeks Falcons last year and Hatch and Norman played Hatch. Norman isnt as good a bat as the others but is a better bowler.

i dunno, i heard weeksy can throw down some dangerous chinamens

freak_show;330171 said:
i'm pretty sure piglet is not the best player in the forum there's another bloke who is nothing compared who u guys compare ure selves its like his in his own world when he plays unless piglet is good enough to play very high cricket and score runs and take wickets he's not the best player on this forum

haha jmac
the piglet plays a higher grade than you do!
but i will say jmac is a very good player having played a season or two with the lad.
although the likes of powick and cookson have brighter futures.

swifty_147;330504 said:
i think cookson with the gloves in under 15's and kamay in 17's

yes, no?

yeh easy know one even challenges them, kamay would still be the better out of the two true?

walshy93;329366 said:
Jackson overrated. Especially on carpet.

walshy93, who are you to comment on matt jackson?
firstly, i think hed rather be overated than not rated at all, he played and captained dowling, he gets wickets, his team beats yours in finals and he is one of the best fielders in HDCA.

were you been rested today at number 9 today?

t-cap;330663 said:
what happend in the finals today boys any won do anything good
15,s
17,s

heidelberg smashed greensy today in the 15's
greensy - all out for 138
heidelberg pased them easily with no wickets falling

swifty_147;330691 said:

rosanna had a solid win over east ivanhoe
rosanna batted first made 218
brentnall 47, langford 41, ridewood and rautela 20 odd

east ivanhoe bowled out for 185, jmac making 50 odd

swifty_147;330691 said:

ohhh where is "the big kahuna" now...

heidelberg 0/150 off 20 overs, mustve been an impressive performance by the greensborough 15 boys

the lion;330714 said:
ohhh where is "the big kahuna" now...

heidelberg 0/150 off 20 overs, mustve been an impressive performance by the greensborough 15 boys

big kahuna,
going to say anything about greensy's pathetic performance?
and if you are phillip demiris,
your performance today?

GRAND FINALS

17 gold - Greensborough vs Rosanna

17 green - Heidelberg vs Greensborough

15 gold - East Ivanhoe vs Heidelberg

predictions?

predictions for finals
17 green heidelberg, because captain dan kelly is good enough for gold but would rather rape it in green instead, well done on bowling four balls at the stumps and having four unco first year cricketers miss the ball in the semi
15 heidelberg
17 gold close one to greensy

Anyone know how greensborough's second side went? Im mates with a lot of them boys. Who made runs? Who took wickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back