4 - Michael Hannan Sorry i initially forgot him in the original side
5 - James Mclean
6 - Shaun Brentnall
7 - Jack Viola
8 - Michael Mcdowell
9 - Sachin Anand
10 - Jame Love
11 - Matt Jackson

Matt Jackson is sooo overated. He is a good player and all but too many people give him tooo much credit for substandard performances

Re: HDCA Juniors

barbarathepelican;332135 said:
Matt Jackson is sooo overated. He is a good player and all but too many people give him tooo much credit for substandard performances

I noticed nick biscontin from heidelberg is not there. hasn't done much in junior this season but has taken 30 wickets and made 100 odd runs in seniors playing second and third grade.

barbarathepelican;332135 said:

So who would you pick as your spinner? Sachin is a good bowler but you'd probably want a second spinner and an attacking one too. H is a very good bowler on turf wicket as it doesn't bounce 2 metres over the stumps and there is more room with the wider pitches. I would definately have him in my side.

barbarathepelican;332139 said:
I noticed nick biscontin from heidelberg is not there. hasn't done much in junior this season but has taken 30 wickets and made 100 odd runs in seniors playing second and third grade.

sorry barb, but you cannot pick a person who has taken 3 junior wickets and make a side like that.
but if you went on his senior performances, then you'd have to pick biscontin.
even though powick is and under 15, he'd still make my 17's side,
like wise with cookson

barbarathepelican;332139 said:

you know to be honest i reckon his just to slow and tends to go pretty expensive in his later overs theres a few players i could pick which i didnt but how about you name us your side?

ari gold;332098 said:
whats our thoughts on the heidelberg 15 gold side?
gun side?
overated side?
are they to cocky for there own good?

we will be able to answer that at about 12:00 EST sunday afternoon ari!

wereinthegranny;332163 said:
you know to be honest i reckon his just to slow and tends to go pretty expensive in his later overs theres a few players i could pick which i didnt but how about you name us your side?

i wouldn't say that check out his career economy and stats, they speak for themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back