Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

the_socialite;306655 said:
Better than Murray White

how much better than murray white,
kamay is just as tidy as murray white with the bowl,
quite the driveway cricket bowler is ms kamay

just like the congratulate sachin anand from h'berg, playing his 1st game in a grade this week. everyone takes the piss out of him but the kid can bowl.
in my opinion he should've made dowling in front of mitchell hand.

ari gold;306783 said:
just like the congratulate sachin anand from h'berg, playing his 1st game in a grade this week. everyone takes the piss out of him but the kid can bowl.

yeah very good bowler

problem was that pete buzzard wasnt looking at him at the falcons tryouts

ari gold;306783 said:

yeh great work from sachy,a very good bowler and definately deserves a chance in a grade and hopefully keeps his spot.
dunno wat stage he made it into at falcons but i dunno how they overlooked the left arm magician, he is a very good player.

Bit harsh on mitchy ari, hes not bad for the 2nd best wrist spinner down at hcc, ive heard there was another one spotted last night that was turning it right angles and even had the legendary one they call ruzztek in trouble :p hahaha

the_boobcat;306910 said:
yeh great work from sachy,a very good bowler and definately deserves a chance in a grade and hopefully keeps his spot.
dunno wat stage he made it into at falcons but i dunno how they overlooked the left arm magician, he is a very good player.

Bit harsh on mitchy ari, hes not bad for the 2nd best wrist spinner down at hcc, ive heard there was another one spotted last night that was turning it right angles and even had the legendary one they call ruzztek in trouble :p hahaha

i would also like to congratulate daniel cookson on a very succesful queensland, bar the fact he lost me my wristband

hey boys

whats your thorts on banyule, rosanna and greensbourgh under 15 gold sides

i reakon, you've got for greensbourgh the likes of jack rudd and some other superstars

rosanna has oliver tousaint, and sean thomson (bit overrated)

banyule has nick gillies, apparently been out with apendix trouble.

hostel22;307271 said:
hey boys

i reakon, you've got for greensbourgh the likes of jack rudd and some other superstars

banyule has nick gillies, apparently been out with apendix trouble (from bri "bushpig" 's ass) and the retarded son of daren tindale michael

what are you thorts...:)

greensborough only has jack rudd
rosanna only have toussaint
and banyule have gillies and they are probably the best team out of these 3

hostel22;307271 said:
hey boys

banyule has nick gillies, apparently been out with apendix trouble (from bri "bushpig" 's ass) and the retarded son of daren tindale michael

what are you thorts...:)

from what i have seen, greensborough are rubbish... even rudd is overrated
rosanna pretty ordinary even though they got close to heidelberg before christmas, have a couple of decent bats but a weak bowling lineup
and banyule are okay, wont make finals, but are always a threat against the good sides

but if banyule are the best side of the 3

why are they doing so crap, i think banyule would easyly beat any of the other teams just they dont put in the correct effort

heidelburg have deffently dropped off there game!

almost loosing to the 2 bottom sides:eek:

hostel22;307818 said:

why are they doing so crap, i think banyule would easyly beat any of the other teams just they dont put in the correct effort

theres your word almost losiing, not losing!!

hostel22;307818 said:

banyule got washed out in a couple of games that they wouldve won i believe, but are still nowhere near the strength of a heidelberg or east ivanhoe...
and also, i dont think heidelberg have dropped off their game, i think when you havent lost a game for 2 years, you can have a day when you are not 100% fully focused,
i still think that they are too good for east ivanhoe when it comes to finals time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back