GR8*1;324917 said:
Rosanna vs Greensborough Under 15s Gold

Rosanna 6/173cc
Top Scores
G Lynn 33
L Bryan 27n.o (off bout 3 overs)
S Seneerwa 23.no
S Thompson (20 n.o)
Everyone Contributed Well Tho Only 1 Score in Single Figures Being A 0 From Walker.

Greensborough Bowled Pretty Well
And Ill Say it Now H Gardner= Easily The Quickest In The League

look sean
H gardner is nippy but he isint that quick
obviously havent faced to many bowlers this year
not surprised seeming as your are a bowler

Re: HDCA Juniors

swifty_147;324967 said:
look sean

is he the left armer?

swifty_147;324967 said:
look sean

Well Its Something about that ford park pitch it just gives a little extra 2 the bowlers.

Well in the Under 15's I cant Really Think of anyone who could be quicker sure thers the obvious Brukel but i still think Gardner is quicker.

I mean he is a state baseball pitcher so that should give him a fairly good advantage

Anyway who do you thinks quicker? (Under 15s Only)

the lion;324937 said:
obviously ur on the norman bandwagon piglet?

yeah i certainly am...look i think his a very solid batsmen who should be batting at no 5. in the best 12 in 17's.

the lion;324333 said:
doubt it,
im predicting a big 50 from jmac
and a hard fought 23 from kamay

haha right about jmac
pity we only had nine

who was the guy who had all the edinburgh ppl in the team of the season?
good team spirit
but cmon be a tad more even

piglet;325100 said:
yeah i certainly am...look i think his a very solid batsmen who should be batting at no 5. in the best 12 in 17's.

from all reports, s.norman quacked up friday night
can someone confirm?

GR8*1;324917 said:
Rosanna vs Greensborough Under 15s Gold

Rosanna 6/173cc
Top Scores
G Lynn 33
L Bryan 27n.o (off bout 3 overs)
S Seneerwa 23.no
S Thompson (20 n.o)
Everyone Contributed Well Tho Only 1 Score in Single Figures Being A 0 From Walker.

Greensborough Bowled Pretty Well
And Ill Say it Now H Gardner= Easily The Quickest In The League

the burra did pretty well seeing that they only had ten players and only 7 players for the first five overs. with only seven players the burra openers did a pretty good job with rudd and demiris beating the bat numerous times and keeping the run rate low. gardener is easily the quickest and caught heildelberg by surprise. Seneerwa (hatch player) was beaten by a kid who bowls absolute pies from greenzy by about 20 times and he plays hatch get real!! and with heidelberg bowling out banyle, did powick try to bribe to umpires again, or maybe the batsmen were laughing so hard at macleods 'bird flapping' action that they couldn't concentrate on the ball.

big kahuna;325145 said:
the burra did pretty well seeing that they only had ten players and only 7 players for the first five overs. with only seven players the burra openers did a pretty good job with rudd and demiris beating the bat numerous times and keeping the run rate low. gardener is easily the quickest and caught heildelberg by surprise.

How did he catch us by surprise?
he got one wicket and he bowled to our worst batsmen in the team
he was defiantly a good bowler

who cares if he is the quickest?
the quickest bowler doesn't mean he is the best bowler in the league

big kahuna;325145 said:
the burra did pretty well seeing that they only had ten players and only 7 players for the first five overs. with only seven players the burra openers did a pretty good job with rudd and demiris beating the bat numerous times and keeping the run rate low. gardener is easily the quickest and caught heildelberg by surprise. Seneerwa (hatch player) was beaten by a kid who bowls absolute pies from greenzy by about 20 times and he plays hatch get real!! and with heidelberg bowling out banyle, did powick try to bribe to umpires again, or maybe the batsmen were laughing so hard at macleods 'bird flapping' action that they couldn't concentrate on the ball.

the bird flapping action picked up 4/8 off 5,
maybe you should try it some time?

if you blokes think this rubbish left armer gardener is quick you blokes a kidding yourselves.. daniel cookson is quicker than that *******
mcdowell and love are gonna make him look like he bowls ms kamay pace, even though on his day, ms kamay is sharp

the_socialite;325140 said:
absolutely superb display of club loyalty there...

Nah the senior part of the club is a joke,
most of the seniors par a few completley hate the idea of juniors playing senior cricket. i really dont like the atmosphere
the junior part of edinburgh is quite good though.

Custard_Pie;325172 said:
Nah the senior part of the club is a joke,
most of the seniors par a few completley hate the idea of juniors playing senior cricket. i really dont like the atmosphere
the junior part of edinburgh is quite good though.

wonder what chris branigan would have to say about this

ari gold;324742 said:
your sides are a joke,
there should only be 1 edinburgh playing in the best 12 and thats viola

alright i must admit i was a bit bias in my approach to my side but i dont see your sides doing any better than mine, sachin - average dno why people rate him so highly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back