HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

swifty_147;329887 said:
mate
i wouldnt be saying things to that like piglet
i am willing to put everything on the line and say that he is a better cricketer than everybody on this forum by a mile
and he a top bloke
Must be a very good player!!!!!!

yer i agree a good bloke and a freak, also lazy sometimes but probly knows hes an awsome cricketer and juniors dont mean much

definitely seb without a doubt i reakon his almost just as good if not better and he is 2 years younger than jmac and jmac stop talking yourself up so much every1 knows yours greggaz and freak show and another account

i'm pretty sure piglet is not the best player in the forum there's another bloke who is nothing compared who u guys compare ure selves its like his in his own world when he plays unless piglet is good enough to play very high cricket and score runs and take wickets he's not the best player on this forum

freak_show;330171 said:
i'm pretty sure piglet is not the best player in the forum there's another bloke who is nothing compared who u guys compare ure selves its like his in his own world when he plays unless piglet is good enough to play very high cricket and score runs and take wickets he's not the best player on this forum

he is the best player on this forum

gleenbutts_10;330190 said:
wheres the fun in that thats wat big cricket was desgined for

exactly,

if everyone knew who everyone was... we wouldnt get the honesty and pure thoughts of what we all think of everyone else

the lion;330193 said:
exactly,

if everyone knew who everyone was... we wouldnt get the honesty and pure thoughts of what we all think of everyone else

Honesty? Pure thoughts? Don't make me laugh, half the stuff posted on here is crap. The number of 'xxxxx is a dud' or 'xxxxx is shit' is mind numbing at times.

gleenbutts_10;330190 said:
wheres the fun in that thats wat big cricket was desgined for

Not really, it's for cricket chat not for people to say things that they wouldn't dare speak when face to face with someone.

mas cambios;330291 said:
Honesty? Pure thoughts? Don't make me laugh, half the stuff posted on here is crap. The number of 'xxxxx is a dud' or 'xxxxx is shit' is mind numbing at times.

Not really, it's for cricket chat not for people to say things that they wouldn't dare speak when face to face with someone.

Agreed Mas, the crap spoken on this thread is beginning to be incomprehendible.

hey guys i was wondering who the best keeper in the HDCA would be, i play in the dvca and im always intrigued on what the other associations have to offer keeper wise

therestwoleft;330465 said:
hey guys i was wondering who the best keeper in the HDCA would be, i play in the dvca and im always intrigued on what the other associations have to offer keeper wise

i think cookson with the gloves in under 15's and kamay in 17's

yes, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back