HDCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HDCA Juniors

tracey bartram;331268 said:
alrite a few things here,
1. greensborough arent even in the top 3 for the biggest powerhouse clubs in the comp so they shouldnt be worried about dvca being higher standards because you will be playing c grade there the whole time
2. cheaper fees? are you serious? if money is such a problem then stop goin out and spending $15,000 a year buying captain/coaches and payin 5-6 other players in your 1s for a result of 5th...yes 5th...$40,000 on 1s players for the season and you dont make the finals.
3. dont even bother about better organized juniors shag because you will lose 40% of your juniors through them playing satday mornings
4. your whispers are wrong, satday mornings arent getting reviewed, they are staying at that time.

1.greensy are poor but you have to admire their self confidence..
2.if smout went to grennsy he would captain coach them aswell as open both bowling and batting
3.sachin anand might be hard to understand some times with his whole indian accent but hes a good bowlerrr.
4.anthony cocco should make jis debut in A grade season 09 with the mighty burger boys and robbo should be playing oness

tracey bartram;331268 said:
alrite a few things here,
1. greensborough arent even in the top 3 for the biggest powerhouse clubs in the comp so they shouldnt be worried about dvca being higher standards because you will be playing c grade there the whole time
2. cheaper fees? are you serious? if money is such a problem then stop goin out and spending $15,000 a year buying captain/coaches and payin 5-6 other players in your 1s for a result of 5th...yes 5th...$40,000 on 1s players for the season and you dont make the finals.
3. dont even bother about better organized juniors shag because you will lose 40% of your juniors through them playing satday mornings
4. your whispers are wrong, satday mornings arent getting reviewed, they are staying at that time.
About your 4 points,You are not on the GCC committee and you arent on the DVCA committee and your not a fortune teller but you are a comedian Tracy Bartram.

Goliath;332319 said:
About your 4 points,You are not on the GCC committee and you arent on the DVCA committee and your not a fortune teller but you are a comedian Tracy Bartram.

okay jack rudd

barbarathepelican;332229 said:
i wouldn't say that check out his career economy and stats, they speak for themselves
nick biscontin he's an average bowler who i don't know how he picks up wickets the only good thing about him is he bowls a good line and length but if he wants to play a grade he's
go to be as quick as at least shaun brentnall

freak_show;332504 said:
nick biscontin he's an average bowler who i don't know how he picks up wickets the only good thing about him is he bowls a good line and length but if he wants to play a grade he's
go to be as quick as at least shaun brentnall

give him a break jmac its only his second season playing club cricket

barbarathepelican;332538 said:
give him a break jmac its only his second season playing club cricket
he plays like he's been around for a while. Shanas heard that at training he bats with a cap in the nets even i don't bat with a cap in the nets

barbarathepelican;332139 said:
I noticed nick biscontin from heidelberg is not there. hasn't done much in junior this season but has taken 30 wickets and made 100 odd runs in seniors playing second and third grade.

yeh , very poor year in the juniors this year from biscuit, bowls ok with the new ball but once he looses his swing can be very easy to take too, and please dont try and claim that he can bat because he clearly can not which was proven on sunday!! why shannas and dimma werent batting before him i dont know

the lion;332626 said:
mcdowell, love, brentnall, strongman, samad????

yeah agreed with that
in the 15's
gardner, macleod, ryan gall, matt lincoln and d.cookson has quite a bit of pace on him as well

theres no one really quick in the hdca mcdowell isnt that quick just has this awkward run up that produces bounce, but i cant talk he got me out brentall is good on turf really good it suits him well but artoofical not so sure i love facing him either way love is n2b gets plenty of skid stronman sucks and its an outrage samad isnt playin vic

Wat r we on about my god how could i b so stupid 2 not stand up 4 my boy m.hannan i believe is te closest thin that comes to j.moio hear this in his last 2 aps games he has taken 17 wickets in 3 innins of bowling with the most in the aps with 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back