headspins

Re: headspins

ok update.....

ive still been eating roughly the same, maybe a little more... but i have been eating more often rather then 3 times a day...goin good so far

Haven't had mine for a while now, and the really hot heat has stopped too, so I think it was probably me not drinking enough water in those really hot days.

i havnt really had a chance to find out when it comes to cricket as the games have been rained out... but i have had plenty of energy for my other training :)

yeh iv been eatin alot more fruit and veg
i run alot to get fit
i do many warm ups before games nd iv started doing core training
i find that i can bowl long spells without getting to tired and i get alot less stiches
and i dont get back pain any more

lol haha... little slow :p

liz i got another question... little off track but still...

im now having troubles with my weight.. i was 82.9 the other day.. i wanna be 84.... but i have troubles controlling my weight.. any suggestions??

Relax :D

With a BMI of 24, you're great.

How are you getting on with your food diary? How many Kjs a day?

If you have reached a happy place with your diet [with not too many donuts!] just relax.

Concentrate on resistance work, it will increase your muscle mass which is where you want your weight to come from. It does not happen overnight though but it will come.

Keep me informed and if anything is worrying you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

soo if im feeling alright but still losing weight its ok???

im eating around 3-3500 kjs b4 dinner now... 2 hard 2 count wat i eat in dinner lol... feeling good but :)

For now... keep checking your kjs [still on the low side... do you eat nuts and seeds by any chance?], work on your resistance, weigh yourself this time next week [not before ;)] and let me know what you weigh.

Very good; an excellent snack.

Nuts contain many essential vitamins and minerals and are also high in good fats.

With your current diet, you could snack on them twice a day; up to 50g each snack.

Try and get some with seeds in too.

ahhhhh liz... i think a part of my problem was hydration... 2day i drank a heap of water.. and ate the same... felt GREAT!!...

yeh what about sultanas my mum has bought some of those are they good
and seens tho i still go to school wat would be something good i could put in my lunchbox for school thats healthy??
taking into account that it gets hot in australia and stuff like tomatoes dont go well in the lunchbox lol

when i go 2 school... i take..

a banana
pack on nuts and dried fruit (35g)
sanga (white bread and usually veggie)

thats about all... and 2 bottles of water... it does me

lol a sanga??
a sanga is a sausage sandwhich u goose
lol
but yeh thats a good idea
what do u think liz?

no it aint buddy.... not from wat i kno anyway....

i find if you eat often say every 1.5 - 2 hours at school your not hungry.... might help ya ;)

Back