Kevin Pietersen Sacked

I think that England have basically had the Karma train go over them as their team is currently struggling to win games without KP in their team.
Of course they could take the long way and play the kids if they think that KP's a bit of a bad boy. By not letting him play they are making him angrier and angrier. Don't know if you saw him being grilled by Ricky Ponting during the Big Bash League but it seems to be that KP's really frustrated and annoyed at what the ECB have done. They should be playing him. They should go and take a look at what he's done with Glenn Maxwell and his form in the t20 competition with the stars.

I think that England have basically had the Karma train go over them as their team is currently struggling to win games without KP in their team.
Of course they could take the long way and play the kids if they think that KP's a bit of a bad boy. By not letting him play they are making him angrier and angrier. Don't know if you saw him being grilled by Ricky Ponting during the Big Bash League but it seems to be that KP's really frustrated and annoyed at what the ECB have done. They should be playing him. They should go and take a look at what he's done with Glenn Maxwell and his form in the t20 competition with the stars.
MMM yes? the thing is the KP made an Asshole of himself with team and country. He clearly was not his former Captains fav. So yep, you can carry a Di&kh%$d in a T20 team (because T20 is a looser's game anyway) but never in a National team. He was a great player, but even great players need to be good people not morons. And yes Warnie was the exception, he even got that ridiculous 12 months for being a drug cheat.

MMM yes? the thing is the KP made an Asshole of himself with team and country. He clearly was not his former Captains fav. So yep, you can carry a Di&kh%$d in a T20 team (because T20 is a looser's game anyway) but never in a National team. He was a great player, but even great players need to be good people not morons. And yes Warnie was the exception, he even got that ridiculous 12 months for being a drug cheat.
Poms needed him today.

Loads of debate over here on this subject. I kind of sit on the fence with this a bit, but I think he's been too much of a Dick too many times and it out-weighs his potential. Besides if he comes back everyone else will just have a left arm orthodox spinner and bowl him out of the game, his ego is too big. Ricky Ponting's interview was brilliant on Pontings part, but as for Pietersen, again, just showed you what a egotistical Dick he is. Morgan must have been mortified.

I heard kp's wants to play county cricket again hopefully he can play for england in no time because really he does deserve a english spot.

We clearly need him back. if he does get back in the side, he'll be extremely motivated to bat well.

Simply put I don't think we have the luxury of being able to leave out such a class player permanently.

Kevin Pietersen has admitted trying to return to international cricket by playing for South Africa is "a thought in my head."

Pietersen would become eligible for South Africa in 2018 - four years after his England career was ended following the 2013-14 Ashes when he was sacked by the ECB - at which point he would be 37 years old. The chance of appearing at the 2019 World Cup, to be held in England, could appeal to him

http://www.espncricinfo.com/southafrica/content/story/996303.html

At least he is giving it a go. It might just workout for him to play for his actual home country.

He's matured a lot since getting the sack.

At the moment though it's like me wanting to get back on bigfooty. It's unlikely going to happen.

At least he is giving it a go. It might just workout for him to play for his actual home country.

He's matured a lot since getting the sack.

At the moment though it's like me wanting to get back on bigfooty. It's unlikely going to happen.

The case against:

1) Almost 36yo
2) Dodgy knee
3) Over 2 years out of test cricket
4) Almost 12 months out of 1st class cricket
5) Rotten bloke

Still no word from SA asking him to come back!!!

I think it would be funny watching him face up for SA with that big England tattoo on his arm!!!

No just leave him be in T20 cricket and let everyone who plays proper cricket just get on with without all the fuss he creates. Jut pile in the SLA's and laugh your socks off as he struggles to play it.:D
Bizarrely it's only SLA and right arm pace in Asia that he has problems with, in fact he does worse against right arm pace in Asia than anything else.

Back