Kingston Kings Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kingston Kings Team Thread

We have signed bundybulls so now we have a good supply of XXXX and polar bear stuff to drink

Anyone with rum in their name just has to be a star. Welcome to the Kings!
The bar is open, just make sure that you don't fall into the mud wrestling ring on the way through. It still needs cleaning after Frodo's adventure.

If we want to have a strong posting team we need to delist Andrew mc, SA Hawkette and Jimmy13.

As most of you guys know, I am the administrator at BFFCL.
It's proving to be quite time consuming, so I'm letting go of some other commitments.
Unfortunately this is going to be one of them. I won't be playing next season.
Must say I'm going to miss you guys though, only I guess I'll see a few on the other channel.

Have a keg or two on me Therbs

Ciao.

Frodo27;326278 said:
As most of you guys know, I am the administrator at BFFCL.
It's proving to be quite time consuming, so I'm letting go of some other commitments.
Unfortunately this is going to be one of them. I won't be playing next season.
Must say I'm going to miss you guys though, only I guess I'll see a few on the other channel.

Have a keg or two on me Therbs

Ciao.

Dont know if I believe that that is the reason why but anyway, see ya on BF Frodo.

carn tigez;326294 said:
Dont know if I believe that that is the reason why but anyway, see ya on BF Frodo.

Agree but thanks for the committment from frodo.

Looks liek we are on the recruiting trail again.

Have fun my young hobbit. And we will tap a keg in your honour. Recruitment should be interesting. Let's get some more young guns and de-list the non posters.
Drink up lads and let's look forward to the next season!

carn tigez;326294 said:

Th reason is pretty obvious from where I sit.

Frodo posts on here with suggestions about improving the competition etc, and his posts get deleted and yet abusive comments in other posts stay.

Some decent suggestions were made such as not posting the GF until 24 hours after the semi final and certain people filled up the thread with childish comments in response with no recourse.

Seems to me that the admins aren't looking after the users putting in the most time and effort, and Frodo in particular. No one seems to support him at all, none of our team mates either .. If I see something that seems unfair i'm the only one who says anything.

When I joined up and Fred was captain with Frodo vc, the banter and chat was really good. Since Frodos been on the outer our team posting has been one of the wrost and without Frodo's posting we'd probably still be on page 10!

Anyway ... I think i've had enough as well .. this site has gone from a friendly good fun competition to a snipe fest and i've got better things to do with my time then argue with people wanting to run others down, while people trying to do the right thing get slagged off with no support.

Good luck in the future Kings ....

ozelite;326511 said:
Th reason is pretty obvious from where I sit.

Frodo posts on here with suggestions about improving the competition etc, and his posts get deleted and yet abusive comments in other posts stay.

Lets get the facts right. One post was deleted which would have been deleted no matter who posted it. As i've said three or four times before Frodo created a thread which was complete rubbish and had no substance behind. If you're going to create a new thread i expect a bit of thought to go into the opening post.

Some decent suggestions were made such as not posting the GF until 24 hours after the semi final and certain people filled up the thread with childish comments in response with no recourse.

Seems to me that the admins aren't looking after the users putting in the most time and effort, and Frodo in particular. No one seems to support him at all, none of our team mates either .. If I see something that seems unfair i'm the only one who says anything.

Kshitiz, Biggie and myself will try and be as fair as possible to everyone but obviously this is not possible. The "childish comments" you speak of were actually punished with an infraction so i'm not sure what you mean by "no recourse"?

The problem with Frodo is alot of the time i can't work out what the hell he's on about. I'm pretty sure Kshitiz is in the same boat on that.

When I joined up and Fred was captain with Frodo vc, the banter and chat was really good. Since Frodos been on the outer our team posting has been one of the wrost and without Frodo's posting we'd probably still be on page 10!

Anyway ... I think i've had enough as well .. this site has gone from a friendly good fun competition to a snipe fest and i've got better things to do with my time then argue with people wanting to run others down, while people trying to do the right thing get slagged off with no support.

Good luck in the future Kings ....

That's a shame.

Look, I can't be bothered to reply to seperate quotes, but I agree with Jolldo on all points he's raised. TA was banned, Dirk was given plenty infractions (along with Frodo on some occasions) for those "Childish comments".

I'm not saying what Frodo what saying was wrong or anything like that, Its just that he's a senior member and he knows the deal, yet he makes up those one liner threads as if created in a passtime. If you're opening a thread atleast put some content to it for everyone to understand. Someone who you've been referring to earlier but others might not - This isn't a MSN chat, its a forum. And he was told so many times to go and post in the season 2 squads thread (Where his post received ample consideration and even few points were raised and are being considered) yet he kept on making threads. And lets get it straight, everyone knows the deal between Frodo and Dirk. We've been trying to cut away on most of the BFFCL stuff but obviously we can't visit each and every thread. If you felt something was wrong you should have reported it and we'd have dealt with it.

Indeed, Frodo's contribution to the Kings are great, without his support I don't think the team would be this strong. I have no personal vendatta's against anyone, its just that I do have to do stuff which a mod has to, even if the person is from my team.

Most of the time I stay away from all this because being a mod I can't react without seeing the whole situation from all sides, something which I didn't have time for these days. This doesn't mean I don't want to defend my team or not wanting to support it.

Its a shame Frodo and you are leaving, and we would definitely want you back. But the rules are rules. :) I hope this clears it up.

Jolldo87 said:
The problem with Frodo is alot of the time i can't work out what the hell he's on about. I'm pretty sure Kshitiz is in the same boat on that.
I have to agree sadly, last few posts have been horrible, except for one which he made in the Season 2 squad thread.

Kshitiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back