Last person to post on this thread wins 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Last person to post on this thread wins 7

I can't even remember when I registered for the site, obviously back in 2008 but from memory I registered and posted once or twice and then stayed on bigfooty.

It all started to go downhill on bigfooty when I said that McGrath was comparable to Lillee, and I was banned.

So this is my new home.

The Wizz;390051 said:
Not bad Boris, well over 2000 post in less than a year good job.

You owe BigCricket a lot Wizz. Its basically taught you how to read and write!

LtD, you can see when you joined the site if you go to Community drop down menu at the top of the site, go to members list and click on the 'posts' column title to sort by number of posts. You have plenty of posts so you would be on the first or second page. You can see how many you have in comparison to others and it tells you your date of joining.

Boris;390098 said:
LtD, you can see when you joined the site if you go to Community drop down menu at the top of the site, go to members list and click on the 'posts' column title to sort by number of posts. You have plenty of posts so you would be on the first or second page. You can see how many you have in comparison to others and it tells you your date of joining.

Oh my goodness!

Looked where I was in the 'number of posts' steaks...
...I'm on the first page. :eek:

Does this mean I'm a really sad person...
...or should I get ambitious and try to match BigCricket's number? :D

Big storms in Victoria? I heard part of the dome's roof has colapsed?

Oasis - Bring It On Down

An amazing song, heavily compressed, love the effect put on Liams voice when his saying 'Bring it on down, bring it down for me, your head's in a fishtank your body and your mind can't breathe'.

Liz Ward;391148 said:
Oh my goodness!

Looked where I was in the 'number of posts' steaks...
...I'm on the first page. :eek:

Does this mean I'm a really sad person...
...or should I get ambitious and try to match BigCricket's number? :D

I guess that shows how useful you are around here!

You've been around here plenty long enough as well, so I say to keep up the good work and keep the posts up!

Nobody will get close to BigCricket unless they post on every single board 4 times each per day by my calculations, taking into account some of the increasing rise in BigCricket's posts/day stat. Then I would probably get there in about 3 months or so.

I just want to say that I am NOT posting on BC just for the posts! Just an interesting side note. :D

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;391192 said:
Oasis - Bring It On Down

An amazing song, heavily compressed, love the effect put on Liams voice when his saying 'Bring it on down, bring it down for me, your head's in a fishtank your body and your mind can't breathe'.

Fun fact: Tony McCarroll was fired because he wasn't good enough to play drums for Bring It On Down

He did play drums on Bring It On Down.

He was fired because he was a crap drummer and that he wouldn't have been able to play the drums on the second album.

He was the right drummer for DM, the best British album of the last 30 years.

He couldn't play it consistently well enough and that contributed to his sacking. I'm p sure it's on the documentary on the definitely maybe dvd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back