Last person to post on this thread wins 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Last person to post on this thread wins 7

Here we go... I just feel privileged, because if they ever close this thread before a result, I can have the satisfaction of finishing on top; and I know how much you like losing Boris...

That is why I don't lose.

Only sometimes do I let other people slightly ahead so I have some competition. Like a cat playing with it's prey.

It does seem as though it's become somewhat of a two-horse race these days though ol' Bozz.

Well if you win you should dedicate it to me for letting you win.

This isn't a charity now Boris, I can't just go dedicating it to anyone...

Well when I win I will be sure to dedicate it to you for being so brave to stand up to The Boris.

'The Boris' hey? Well the rest of us 'mortals' will just have to try to keep up then...

Onto cricket again, what's the fastest hundred you've ever seen someone make?

I should probably not talk myself up too much. The Boris sounds just right though.

And fastest hundred I have seen in person?

It would have to go to the number three on our team, now playing for a lower Queensland grade and in a couple of years I dare say in the state side.

He is very dependant on captains telling him what to do. This was in a one dayer mind you. Got to 50 off 60 balls, then after a few wickets fell and I came out at number 8 as captain I told him to up the ante to make sure we get a good score incase we collapsed more. So off he went.

21 balls later he made his 100. so it was 100 off 80, but the crazy hitting was very spectacular. He is one fine batsman.

Yeah that sounds pretty impressive...

I just brought that up after I saw our number 3 make his hundred off 39 balls on Sunday... Quite breathtaking really.

You could always ask Mas if he can squeeze 'The' in just before Boris. Can they do that?

I have a mate that made 447no in 1 day, beat that..!!

10th highest score ever made in the world in 1 day..

Sth Morang v Mill Park..

The funny thing is, it was he's 1st hit for the season.

I didn't say that was the fastest hundred I've ever seen... just the best hundred.

The fastest would have been about 50 balls by the same guy.

Thirty-nine is just crazy hitting and just like our number three he could probably do with moving up a grade or something :p

I would love to see that scorecard with the 447 on it. Hahahaha that is higher then any complete total in international cricket.

What did the side make, 500+?

Quite astonishing.

We don't have the chance for astonishment like that because everyone is pretty evenly matched so we don't get the chance to hold the strike. The highest score I've seen in our 40 overs is 168, and that is just simply rare.

447 not out in one day? That's amazing, I'm curious what the whole team made also...

The thing about the hundred I saw, was that they were all cricket shots.

Keep in mind it was on a very small ground, Mill Park ended up making 6/658 with the captain being in a 87 run partnership and going out for a duck. Luke hit 37 4s and 38 6s it is very hard to believe 1 person can make that score in 1 day. South morang had no chance, making just over 100.

Well that sounds like a nice little percentage booster... I think I may have read about that in the Sun or The Age a couple of years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back