Last person to post on this thread wins 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Last person to post on this thread wins 7

Hmmmm woke up to a beautiful morning but now it is pissing down like anything. Oh well that's spring for you in Ballarat. Expect rain somewhere during the day.

Quick send some rain up here!

We desperately need it, the winter was drier then usual.

A couple of hours ago I just watched my favourite cricketer of all time in Glenn McGrath take 2 awesome wickets for the Delhi Daredevils.

Go Pidge

I wish I had done that.

I want to see Symonds play again, but so far he has gotten out cheaply and I have missed the other match.

Boris;370072 said:
I wish I had done that.

I want to see Symonds play again, but so far he has gotten out cheaply and I have missed the other match.
He hasn't played for ages. So I am guessing that's why he got out cheaply.

I get to meet Pidge in a couple of weeks time. I am going to Etihad Stadium in Melbourne for a function to sell raffle tickets for his work which is the McGrath Foundation. It's a Spring Racing Carnival that Sportsbet are holding.

schwab2clarkson;370077 said:
He hasn't played for ages. So I am guessing that's why he got out cheaply.

I get to meet Pidge in a couple of weeks time. I am going to Etihad Stadium in Melbourne for a function to sell raffle tickets for his work which is the McGrath Foundation. It's a Spring Racing Carnival that Sportsbet are holding.

Good on you, lucky you.

I am looking forward to it. I will take my camera along to it so I can get some awesome pics of my favourite cricketer.

So I will have new pics for the summer.

I know have decided to kill ALL mosquitos. Ross River Virus absolutely sucks! Well that's what they think I have... just have to wait for the blood tests to get back.

So, I'm back by popular demand...

I don't think you can keep up with me once I get going my dear old Boris.

I had to get you back because nobody can win if the flow of posts doesn't continue, it just doesn't get closed. From my experience anyway...

I'm still up for the challenge of taking back my Last Post Crown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back