MAKE IT FUNNY 2

A Christmas funny.

Two weeks before Christmas, four-year-old Christy found out she was allergic to gluten! Christmas Eve was packed with activities and endless lists of things to do. With no time to get Christmas cookies, her mom picked up some gluten-free ones at the store. That way, Christy would be able to have a jolly holiday snack, too.

That night, Christy's father ate one of the leftover Santa cookies. It went down the wrong tube on the last bite, and he found himself coughing up crumbs. Thinking nothing of it, the parents went to bed.

The next morning was full of fun, with a pile of wrapping paper from opening presents. The family was sitting down to breakfast with their new toys when Christy looked at her gluten-free toast with a sad look.

"Mom, I think I should send Santa a sorry note."

"Why?" her mother asked curiously.

"I heard him coughing from the cookies last night!"

A new riddle guys and gal.

What has forests without leaves, farms without animals, towns without people, and rivers without water?

Last edited:
I was walking down the London Bridge one day. I met a man. He tipped his hat and drew his cane; In this riddle, I said his name. What is it?

I did not look at the answer for this one.

Name will be in London Bridge is my guess.

Last edited:
I was walking down the London Bridge one day. I met a man. He tipped his hat and drew his cane; In this riddle, I said his name. What is it?

I did not look at the answer for this one.

Name will be in London Bridge is my guess.
Do we shuffle the letters around to get his name? 🤔

Jessica examine closely the riddle. A name clearly stands out.

Last edited:
Back