MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

My Captain said:
Yes well then St Andrews might of won 3 in a row. But we can not blame the umpiers can we ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Looking forward to the season?

I am, cant wait. Im not sure what you mean by that first line though????

mmvca;359169 said:
I am, cant wait. Im not sure what you mean by that first line though????

Yeah nev "plumb" taylor got a pretty good run in the semi against Westys from said umpire!!!
Werent complaining 2 much then

ycw cricketer;358161 said:
interested to take on board some peoples comments regading the sunshine ycw cricket club, some people may see us as an ordinary team/club but take this in to consideration not so long ago the club was on its knees and in danger of folding.Now due to some very hard work from people with the best interest of the club at heart the club went out in search of a proven coach and got him now with basically only one new player to our first eleven last season we went from a club that was down and out in B grade to playing off in a b turf grand final, which we drew (9 times out of 10 you expect a result in a grand final but due to circumstance we didnt get a result).Its also fair to say we were the best b turf side in the comp last year i think stats for the year show that in many forms.Now im not sure what is happening yet if we are coming up to A turf but take this on board if we do come up we will make a name for ourselfs and surprise a fair few people cheers

Have heard you have splashed some money around?
Patcholli and a couple off others from Yarraville club?

jontyfromsa;359286 said:
Yeah nev "plumb" taylor got a pretty good run in the semi against Westys from said umpire!!!
Werent complaining 2 much then

You think im from St Andrews?????????:p

GauginStars;359507 said:
hi fellas,
any idea of when season will kick off
many clubs in pre season yet?

few words

sainters 09/10

You Penola boys that play for pacco should know that the season starts 1st saturday in october, as it has for the last decade that i've been playin, trying to throw a furphy with your comment "Sainters09/10" ? we all know your a pacco jnr/snr hahahaha LMFAO, hahahahaha ;) :cool: ;)

Old School;359571 said:
St.Andrews / Coburg Amatuers same club??? :D

lol

Old school, i know you know im not from St Andrews. Jonty, do you think im from St Andrews?

mmvca;359628 said:
lol

Old school, i know you know im not from St Andrews. Jonty, do you think im from St Andrews?

Nah mate I know ur st marys ex ammo. I just thought old schools reference was funny
Without all the good players from ammos they would NEVER have had any success. Did a pot of gold eva fall in their lap when ammos couldnt go on anymore!!
I wonder if u think u made the right choice going to marys and not following the others across to andrews??? woulda had 2 premiership medals right now if u had!!

mmvca;359628 said:
lol

Your heart is there Harry,but your body plays for St Marys.

Hello Boys,

The F.O.S is back on line and is on a mission in two weeks.

I am off to Bali in search of a spin bowler to top up our ranks and wont hold back paying the big Rupiahs to get what we need in our quest for another flag.

Looking forward to talking to all you guys over the coming weeks and during the season.

regards

F.O.S

F.O.S;359883 said:

Hello Boys,

I am off to Bali in search of a spin bowler to top up our ranks and wont hold back paying the big Rupiahs to get what we need in our quest for another flag.

Looking forward to talking to all you guys over the coming weeks and during the season.

regards

F.O.S

so for about $10 you can buy a whole team and pay the wages for a couple of seasons

F.O.S;359883 said:

Hello Boys,

regards

F.O.S

Ha ha ha, look wat the cats dragged in. Wats going on slugger.

bomber27;358791 said:
Heard on the weekend that Terra will be coaching Pacoe this season. He will be playing but because of his knee won't be keeping. Would the Pacoe boys like to confirm.

good turn out at training last night for the pacoe boys, you wont get anymore excuses from the lads this year. You wont here any we will do this or that, because we have just not been good enough in the past. We are just intent on playing good cricket and hopefully start to earn the respect from other clubs, it all starts with our attatude on and off the field.

St Marys training starts this Thursday night at Action sports ICC, Gordon st Footscray i think it is.

Hopefully get some good numbers there to kick off 09/10.

Anyone know whos coaching who?

Glenroy- Ron Mcgill
St Andrews??????
St Marys- Peter Brown
West Coburg- Callum Appleyard
Merlo- Roger Murray
East Coburg???????
Socials???????
Sunshine Heights??????
St Frannys???????
Barkly st????????
Haig??????
Pascoe Vale- Terra

mmvca;360527 said:
St Marys training starts this Thursday night at Action sports ICC, Gordon st Footscray i think it is.

Hopefully get some good numbers there to kick off 09/10.

Anyone know whos coaching who?

Glenroy- Ron Mcgill
St Andrews??????
St Marys- Peter Brown
West Coburg- Callum Appleyard
Merlo- Roger Murray
East Coburg???????
Socials???????
Sunshine Heights??????
St Frannys???????
Barkly st????????
Haig??????