MMVCA General Cricket Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MMVCA General Cricket Chat

THE AGGR3SSOR;342502 said:
well old hack got no idea who you are but isnt important anyway... he can bowl 29 overs thats good but i belive his figures were 2/106 and he is ment to be the best bowler in the competition he bowled dirt just like the rest of them from st andrews... and king kong your talking about next year is that because your still hurting after loseing a grand final it sucks but you's where clearly not good enough so go hide back in your cave, and old hack start thinking about other options like chess or something cause your no good at cricket yourself ST ANDREWS ARE SORE LOSERS get over it you where beaten by a better side you HACKS:p

bit harsh Aggressor..to be the best you got beat the best and by your comments i hoped you played in the g/f to bakk up your comments matey!!

All the comments from the last few days have made me laugh

Newton has shown his youth. I wouldnt be too harsh on him, but, young fella you just need to learn to be humble in victory (which by all reports you weren't when your side won the semi against West) and gracious in defeat, look at your captain if you want agood rolemodel.

Everyone hates losing, and I commend and like your attitude on the field.
BUT, if you want to get respect in this comp dont write comments like the better team never won, swallow your pride and congratulate Glenroy on a strong determined batting performance. Im sure even you would have to agree that they showed a heck of a lot of character to stave off your boys for over 90 overs.

And to the Glenroy boys who have got on here crowing the last few days, you may want to pull up as well.
We have all commended and congratulated you on your DESERVED victory.
But you have to put it together now over the next few years as St Andrews have been able to do over an extended period of time and THEN you will get the respect that you obviously think you deserve..

Just my 2 cents

we luv jon grant;342490 said:
i would like 2 announce the 20 20 side for next year it will be 10 glenroy players and jon grant

and by the way sainter 3 peat ur a hack glenroy faced 90 overs off ur crap bowling attack they thought u would be able 2 blast them out but u done ************ all so better luck next year ;)
lucky Glenroy had you then, your a real team player only thinking of the car you coulda won. Thats right you were thinking of the car not saving the game.;)

the aggr3ssor;342502 said:
well old hack got no idea who you are but isnt important anyway... He can bowl 29 overs thats good but i belive his figures were 2/106 and he is ment to be the best bowler in the competition he bowled dirt just like the rest of them from st andrews... And king kong your talking about next year is that because your still hurting after loseing a grand final it sucks but you's where clearly not good enough so go hide back in your cave, and old hack start thinking about other options like chess or something cause your no good at cricket yourself st andrews are sore losers get over it you where beaten by a better side you hacks:p
wat a muppett.

jontyfromsa;342599 said:

Newton has shown his youth. I wouldnt be too harsh on him, but, young fella you just need to learn to be humble in victory (which by all reports you weren't when your side won the semi against West) and gracious in defeat, look at your captain if you want agood rolemodel.

BUT, if you want to get respect in this comp dont write comments like the better team never won, swallow your pride and congratulate Glenroy on a strong determined batting performance. Im sure even you would have to agree that they showed a heck of a lot of character to stave off your boys for over 90 overs.

And to the Glenroy boys who have got on here crowing the last few days, you may want to pull up as well.
But you have to put it together now over the next few years as St Andrews have been able to do over an extended period of time and THEN you will get the respect that you obviously think you deserve..

Just my 2 cents

What an overreaction from all concerned.

Glenroy got the medal, so good on them, they have the right to spruik now, and i dont think they have bagged the siants and vice versa.

Smoke was just pumping up his own club up saying they will win all 3 flags and just giving it a little to glenroy players whom he gets along very very well with.

all in good jest, although in posts its hard to detect tone of the message.

For other saying he cant bowl, unfit, going for 100 etc, you truly have no real idea about the bloke or his ability and i reckon he has probably knocked you over enough so that you have sour grapes agianst him.

Its all good light hearted stuff on here, but whoever wrote KK and old hack is no good and they should retire woudl need to get there facts right on what they have done and did this year.

Also, sepcifically to this post, the wests boys where giving it to the last pair, running down the wicket and such, which is all in the game, but you cant really bag a bloke (smoke) for giving a bit back right after he hit the winning runs.

Will back the big fella in every time.

THE AGGR3SSOR;342502 said:
well old hack got no idea who you are but isnt important anyway... he can bowl 29 overs thats good but i belive his figures were 2/106 and he is ment to be the best bowler in the competition he bowled dirt just like the rest of them from st andrews... and king kong your talking about next year is that because your still hurting after loseing a grand final it sucks but you's where clearly not good enough so go hide back in your cave, and old hack start thinking about other options like chess or something cause your no good at cricket yourself ST ANDREWS ARE SORE LOSERS get over it you where beaten by a better side you HACKS:p

I would have thought that 90% of our players being back at the Glenroy rooms having a drink and congratulating you guys would demonstrate that we are anything but "SORE LOOSERS"

Warren did a fantastic job and all credit to him as he is a class player and from the little i know of him he is a class bloke. Too bad people get on here and embarrass themselves and their clubs by dribbling crab. probably play little or no part in the game (just a guess)

so "cleary not good enough" - Well that sill comment does not need a response.

old hack;342714 said:
I would have thought that 90% of our players being back at the Glenroy rooms having a drink and congratulating you guys would demonstrate that we are anything but "SORE LOOSERS"

Warren did a fantastic job and all credit to him as he is a class player and from the little i know of him he is a class bloke. Too bad people get on here and embarrass themselves and their clubs by dribbling crab. probably play little or no part in the game (just a guess)

you would know all about silly comments

jontyfromsa;342599 said:

Just my 2 cents

You blokes are a joke, if this is all you have to do with your sorry selves you obviously dont have a life. cricket season is over so try and find something else to do maybe some gardening or housework etc. In regards to my last post you are all absolute muppets, obviously dont know the difference between a bloke who is joking and a bloke who isnt!! lets get one thing straight i dont dislike anyone and if you want to get personal on here and start attacking a blokes demeena well go ahead it wont bother me!!!

old hack;342714 said:

I can't believe how many guys on this forum use the word 'loose' instead of 'lose'. It is a staggering amount of people and I thought it was time to address this ongoing issue. Let me help you blokes out....

The two words have entirely different meanings and need to be used in the right context. 'Loose' means unfastened, slack or not tight. Or not fitting closely or tightly. It is often used to describe a female. Whereas the word 'lose' means to...maybe just ask East Coburg...

komodo dragon;342751 said:
i can't believe how many guys on this forum use the word 'loose' instead of 'lose'. It is a staggering amount of people and i thought it was time to address this ongoing issue. Let me help you blokes out....

The two words have entirely different meanings and need to be used in the right context. 'loose' means unfastened, slack or not tight. Or not fitting closely or tightly. It is often used to describe a female. Whereas the word 'lose' means to...maybe just ask east coburg...

thats gold:)

old hack;342714 said:

I can't for the life of me work out why a loosing (thats for you Komodo) side would go back to the opposition rooms, why on earth would the winning side want the loosing (again for you Komodo) side there anyway. Can someone please explain and don't give me the "good sports" "respect" thing

Can't bowl can't bat;342800 said:
I can't for the life of me work out why a loosing (thats for you Komodo) side would go back to the opposition rooms, why on earth would the winning side want the loosing (again for you Komodo) side there anyway. Can someone please explain and don't give me the "good sports" "respect" thing

Probably becuase there are friendships that are strong off the ground.

That does not stop you from playing hard on the ground but it does not mean you can not enjoy a beer with a mate (opponent) off the ground?

Komodo Dragon;342751 said:
I can't believe how many guys on this forum use the word 'loose' instead of 'lose'. It is a staggering amount of people and I thought it was time to address this ongoing issue. Let me help you blokes out....

The two words have entirely different meanings and need to be used in the right context. 'Loose' means unfastened, slack or not tight. Or not fitting closely or tightly. It is often used to describe a female. Whereas the word 'lose' means to...maybe just ask East Coburg...

Loose as in Loose screw, which would be the meaning of mmvca:eek:

Sainters_3_Peat;342740 said:
You blokes are a joke, if this is all you have to do with your sorry selves you obviously dont have a life. cricket season is over so try and find something else to do maybe some gardening or housework etc. In regards to my last post you are all absolute muppets, obviously dont know the difference between a bloke who is joking and a bloke who isnt!! lets get one thing straight i dont dislike anyone and if you want to get personal on here and start attacking a blokes demeena well go ahead it wont bother me!!!

You are the joke Smokeless, you are now trying to back track on your stupid comments. Also asking Daddy(uneducated cretin) to get on here and defend you is a little rich! As confirmed from "that post" you are the muppet, a little boy muppet. Now run along to daddy and ask him to rub your belly so you feel better, dont forget to get him to warm a cup of warm milk up before bedtime tonight.
Sweet dreams my little smashed for a 100+ bowling man...

Komodo Dragon;342751 said:

very intelligent from the bottle blond

Yes or No answers please from people whom have some idea on the topic....

Will the merger vote get passed thru ?? Bearing in mind that the vote needs 75% of clubs in favour.

Thank you.

Not Just Empty Words;343025 said:
Yes or No answers please from people whom have some idea on the topic....

Will the merger vote get passed thru ?? Bearing in mind that the vote needs 75% of clubs in favour.

Thank you.

If clubs keep voting the way they have been, than it will be NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back