mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

RooBoy;215704 said:
sounds like there is a bit of money flying around at St Andrews. do most get paid?

Well for starters they dont bother paying their rego fees. And one would think with the recruits they've been able to get over the last few seasons there is definitely some currency being exchanged. And dont give me the crap about how good the club is and it attracts players because of the fabric of the place. Been goin on for a long time down there. No sour grapes, just stating what most other clubs have been thinking for quite a while.

Griffo;215746 said:
Well for starters they dont bother paying their rego fees. And one would think with the recruits they've been able to get over the last few seasons there is definitely some currency being exchanged. And dont give me the crap about how good the club is and it attracts players because of the fabric of the place. Been goin on for a long time down there. No sour grapes, just stating what most other clubs have been thinking for quite a while.

lol, bloody Griffo geez good to see your still alive!!! Thought you were dead mate..... where you been since bloody 04/05? Talk about 1 year wonder!!! Probably best thing that ever happened to St Andrews cutting ties with you and some of your other Glenroy team mates. Not sour grapes? lol you always were a funny man!

Griffo;215746 said:

Money,Money,Money.

Get out in the real world and then you will know what money means,there is huge dollars floating around for any player with ability and if you think playing at St Andrews means getting big dollars you are entitled to your opinion.(For what it is worth)
As a player manager of significance and with connections in the market place,the salary cap will be needed to be raised to keep and recruit the players coming to us next year.
The five players in my stable cannot survive in the current climate with interest rates and fuel prices soaring.
So if you are a struggling side who would like to emulate the feats of the MONEY CLUB feel free to contact me and i am sure we can talk bickies,meat trays or any other means of financial gains.

To King Kong,Back to Back etc hold out the big dollars are coming

F.O.S

RooBoy;215704 said:
sounds like there is a bit of money flying around at St Andrews. do most get paid?

whatnogood you are a dead set legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talent, premierships. WOW, I am impressed. You really have made it in this world. A star of the mmvca, doesnt get much better than that!!!!!!!!!
Why when people are having a bit of fun at the expense of themselves and their team mates does someone have to get personal?
Anyway, thanks again st andrews, it has been great doing business with you. I could not have afforded the despoit on my new house without you.
Keep well everyone and i look forward to keeping up with the forum next season.
josh

Griffo;215746 said:

lol, bloody Griffo geez good to see your still alive!!! Thought you were dead mate..... where you been since bloody 04/05? Talk about 1 year wonder!!! Probably best thing that ever happened to St Andrews cutting ties with you and some of your other Glenroy team mates. Not sour grapes? lol you always were a funny man!

p.s - I wish I was getting paid, it cost me $120 for the season. A small price to pay to hang out with your mates every saturday!!!!!!!

Griffo;215746 said:

Money,Money,Money.

Get out in the real world and then you will know what money means,there is huge dollars floating around for any player with ability and if you think playing at St Andrews means getting big dollars you are entitled to your opinion.(For what it is worth)
As a player manager of significance and with connections in the market place,the salary cap will be needed to be raised to keep and recruit the players coming to us next year.
The five players in my stable cannot survive in the current climate with interest rates and fuel prices soaring.
So if you are a struggling side who would like to emulate the feats of the MONEY CLUB feel free to contact me and i am sure we can talk bickies,meat trays or any other means of financial gains.

To King Kong,Back to Back etc hold out the big dollars are coming

F.O.S

whatnogood;215743 said:
King Kong you know nothing about nothing....dumb FOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
I know a lot about nothing, but i wouldnt say i know nothing about nothing. dumb FOCK hey, aint you a clever little girl.

whatnogood you are a dead set legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talent, premierships. WOW, I am impressed. You really have made it in this world. A star of the mmvca, doesnt get much better than that!!!!!!!!!
Why when people are having a bit of fun at the expense of themselves and their team mates does someone have to get personal?
Anyway, thanks again st andrews, it has been great doing business with you. I could not have afforded the despoit on my new house without you.
Keep well everyone and i look forward to keeping up with the forum next season.
josh

F.O.S

Might have to have a chat to you over a few drinks tonight, need you to renegotiate my deal for next year. But worried about how the big pie will be sliced up after all the new guys jump on board the Money train. Huss is off to do his bit it the IPL and Fridgy will be doing his thing on the W.A.C.A next year might free up a bit of cash but we will have to dounble King Kong and BactoBacks package.

What about the little angry man back from Echuca can we fit him in the CAP. How many guys can we get on the veterans list??? I think we will have to put at least 5 old no good duds on there to make room. Will the the silent boys in the corner with deep pockets help out again. (yonnie and the crew)

I thought the herald super coach was hard!!!

See ya tonight boys and there will be drinks for any legends wearing 2 medals around there neck.

What do you think BacktoBack? Hope your not taking that offer from the NWCA boys!!!

p.s - I wish I was getting paid, it cost me $120 for the season. A small price to pay to hang out with your mates every saturday!!!!!!!

It will be ok Hussey just keep working on that fundraising match against your QLD boys should be plenty to go around after we play that game!!

whatnogood;215743 said:
King Kong you know nothing about nothing....dumb FOCK!!!!!!!!!!!
I know a lot about nothing, but i wouldnt say i know nothing about nothing. dumb FOCK hey, aint you a clever little girl.

A.Hussey;215771 said:

its actually 70 bucks unemployed/students. You fit both. With the 50 i have spare i will look after you

to kong, old hack, back2back and FOS seeing as you guys are on such a good wicket i and hus expect/demand some complimentary beverages.

On all your tabs of course.

F.O.S

Might have to have a chat to you over a few drinks tonight, need you to renegotiate my deal for next year. But worried about how the big pie will be sliced up after all the new guys jump on board the Money train. Huss is off to do his bit it the IPL and Fridgy will be doing his thing on the W.A.C.A next year might free up a bit of cash but we will have to dounble King Kong and BactoBacks package.

What about the little angry man back from Echuca can we fit him in the CAP. How many guys can we get on the veterans list??? I think we will have to put at least 5 old no good duds on there to make room. Will the the silent boys in the corner with deep pockets help out again. (yonnie and the crew)

I thought the herald super coach was hard!!!

See ya tonight boys and there will be drinks for any legends wearing 2 medals around there neck.

What do you think BacktoBack? Hope your not taking that offer from the NWCA boys!!!

kingkong;215777 said:

dont get into that stuff kong, let him have his say.

just remeber what back2back says

Winners are Grinners

It will be ok Hussey just keep working on that fundraising match against your QLD boys should be plenty to go around after we play that game!!

ooooooooh back2back who cares about that!!!!!!!!!!!

You dumb arses, YES ALL OF YOU, TALK CRAP AND ONLY CRAP. IF YOU ACTUALLY HAD SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY THEN I WOULD NOT BAG EVERYONE.

This forum should be for people who love the game of cricket, to enjoy what everyone has to say and not SPEAK CRAP!!!!!!!

A. Hussey - no idea
Queen Kong - even less

REMEMBER ONE THING - EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS OBVIOUSLY BORED (NOT ME) AND HAS WAY TOO MUCH TIME TO TALK CRAP. AND REMEMBER SOME VERY INFLUTENTIAL PEOPLE ARE LISTENING SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

A.Hussey;215771 said:

its actually 70 bucks unemployed/students. You fit both. With the 50 i have spare i will look after you

to kong, old hack, back2back and FOS seeing as you guys are on such a good wicket i and hus expect/demand some complimentary beverages.

On all your tabs of course.

kingkong;215777 said:

dont get into that stuff kong, let him have his say.

just remeber what back2back says

Winners are Grinners

whatnogood;215795 said:
Well Done Queen Kong, You Abused Me With My Own Quote. Obviously You Are A Monkey!!!!!!
Your coming up with some rippers, but someone like you has to hang crap on people like kingkong and backtoback cause you will never be in the same class as them. I can tell you what its like to win premierships if you want to catch up for a drink or something you turd.

You dumb arses, YES ALL OF YOU, TALK CRAP AND ONLY CRAP. IF YOU ACTUALLY HAD SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY THEN I WOULD NOT BAG EVERYONE.

This forum should be for people who love the game of cricket, to enjoy what everyone has to say and not SPEAK CRAP!!!!!!!

A. Hussey - no idea
Queen Kong - even less

REMEMBER ONE THING - EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS OBVIOUSLY BORED (NOT ME) AND HAS WAY TOO MUCH TIME TO TALK CRAP. AND REMEMBER SOME VERY INFLUTENTIAL PEOPLE ARE LISTENING SO BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell Again Fellows

Ive been out chasing ghosts with Shaggy & the Crew and can see that ive missed a fair bit since ive been gone!

I sense that ppl are jealous of a certain team in here
I sense (from what im reading) that a few chaps have left St Andrews
I sense that king Kong dont give a shit what ppl think about him

AND

I sense St Andrews BACK 2 BACK 2 BACK

But of course this is just my OBSERVATION

Rover & Rout

whatnogood;215795 said:
Well Done Queen Kong, You Abused Me With My Own Quote. Obviously You Are A Monkey!!!!!!
Your coming up with some rippers, but someone like you has to hang crap on people like kingkong and backtoback cause you will never be in the same class as them. I can tell you what its like to win premierships if you want to catch up for a drink or something you turd.

King kong I've got 12 premierships from 3 different sports, so I don't need any of yours.

I'll be at the association presentation night so happy to have a beer with anyone including you.

Hell Again Fellows

Ive been out chasing ghosts with Shaggy & the Crew and can see that ive missed a fair bit since ive been gone!

I sense that ppl are jealous of a certain team in here
I sense (from what im reading) that a few chaps have left St Andrews
I sense that king Kong dont give a shit what ppl think about him

AND

I sense St Andrews BACK 2 BACK 2 BACK

But of course this is just my OBSERVATION

Rover & Rout

whatnogood;215929 said:
King kong I've got 12 premierships from 3 different sports, so I don't need any of yours.

I'll be at the association presentation night so happy to have a beer with anyone including you.
netball, mixed netball and softball dont count.And if im at the presentation, no worries see you then.

whatnogood;215794 said:

A. Hussey - no idea
Queen Kong - even less

Influential,now where talking the game and suppose you mean the F.O.S and his wonderful stable of players.
You have over a period of time written some very good comments and some not so good.
Whether it is sour grapes or whatever,i am sure there would be some good fun or banter if the premiership went the other way and for you to make comment or bag certain people for having fun with their mates,says a lot for your character.
I have been around sport for a long(i am old) time and dont need to defend or take part in any of the crap about money or whatever and as an old Coburg Amateur person,we know money is not everything as does St Andrews and if you need to talk to someone in regards to improving your overall persona and attitude the F.O.S has always time to help the needy.
Love the game and all about it and sitting back going over the grand final,what a sensational game by both sides.

Thanks guys and i am sure you will both be contenders when the fat lady sings again !!!!!

F.O.S

whatnogood;215929 said:

netball, mixed netball and softball dont count.And if im at the presentation, no worries see you then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back