mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

F.O.S;216088 said:
I remember a certain post stating get rid of the crap and stick to cricket.

Whats wrong with mixed netball,Kong looked sensational in those little skirts and playing for Braybrook,well thats something, i am still scared to drive through there at night.
Definately getting under each others skins and i am willing to take both under my wing and show you the right way to act.
Make sure you buy me a drink at presentation night as deep down i am sure there is lot of luv out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a big three days coming up and need to make sure the boys have a good time on the trip away,which is much more important than this dribble.

Kiss and make up and get on with life!!!!!!!!

F.O.S
Your a funny man F.O.S. Enjoy the weekend and dont get into to much trouble, look after smoke buddy.

F.O.S;216089 said:
Not true,i am having fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Banter doesnt hurt anyone,as long as its not personal!!!!!!!!!

F.O.S

im interested in joining your "stable" sounds like you know what your on about and have a few dollars to spend

Re: MMVCA Whos the best team in the comp?

Hey Redball, we already have a thread. Answer to your question. Simple St Andrews because they won the flag.

F.O.S;216089 said:
Not true,i am having fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Banter doesnt hurt anyone,as long as its not personal!!!!!!!!!

F.O.S

im interested in joining your "stable" sounds like you know what your on about and have a few dollars to spend

Hey Redball, we already have a thread. Answer to your question. Simple St Andrews because they won the flag.

whatnogood;216143 said:
I'm obviously a St Mary's man and player but have to agree St Andrew's as they won the flag.
Make sure I'm in that shout, and keep em coming all night.

whatnogood;216143 said:
I'm obviously a St Mary's man and player but have to agree St Andrew's as they won the flag.
Make sure I'm in that shout, and keep em coming all night.

Congratulations to "Punky" Gleisner who won our club champion award last night. It was the tenth time he has won this award for our club.

Agree with first slipper on his predictions. Catch everyone at Comp night this Friday.

Congratulations to "Punky" Gleisner who won our club champion award last night. It was the tenth time he has won this award for our club.

Agree with first slipper on his predictions. Catch everyone at Comp night this Friday.

Hey , if anyone is offered some cheap cricket gear that is mainly of an overseas brand Smasher, it would be greatly appreciated if you could privately message me and i'll get in touch with you.A decent reward will be given to anyone who can help recover this stolen property.

bomber27;216514 said:
MMVCA, heard you guys have a new coach. Hope they didn't give Tuffers the flick:D

Tuffers was resigning anyway. Dont know anything bout a new coach.:D

And congrats to Tuffers, who won the St Marys club champ award, and Peter Kett who won the batting award.

Hey , if anyone is offered some cheap cricket gear that is mainly of an overseas brand Smasher, it would be greatly appreciated if you could privately message me and i'll get in touch with you.A decent reward will be given to anyone who can help recover this stolen property.

bomber27;216514 said:
MMVCA, heard you guys have a new coach. Hope they didn't give Tuffers the flick:D

Tuffers was resigning anyway. Dont know anything bout a new coach.:D

And congrats to Tuffers, who won the St Marys club champ award, and Peter Kett who won the batting award.

I will answer my own question.

A Grade Champion- Brad Hunter and Warren Parker ( 12 votes )
Bowling J. Mcgowan
Batting W. Parker

mmvca;216776 said:
Cmon all you pissheads! who won what last nite?

whatnogood, you must be up already?

Went looking for whatnogood last night for that beer he was going to shout me. But he was a no show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back