mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

wal05;288536 said:
i would say after facing newton and wernam and the boys from st. andrews that they are as good if not better. but thats just my opinion. who would you take in your team appleyard costelo or newton.

I think this question was answered on the weekend and we need not say any more.

10 overs 5 maidens 6 for 16 including two boundaries.

Where there is SMOKE there is WICKETS!!!!!

wal05;288536 said:
i would say after facing newton and wernam and the boys from st. andrews that they are as good if not better. but thats just my opinion. who would you take in your team appleyard costelo or newton.

bomber27;290485 said:
LOL. Hard not to laugh.

My Team so far:

S.Babo
P.Gleisner
W.Parker
N.Taylor
A.McMahon
B.Hunter
WK ????
C.Appyleyard
H.Perera
T.Gleisner
P.Newton

Not to many stand out wk/batsmen around at the moment. If Pipe was keeping, I would probaly give him the nod.

Young Campbell from WC goes ok...What about you Bomber? Your not a bad bloke to have the gloves on

bomber27;290485 said:
LOL. Hard not to laugh.

My Team so far:

S.Babo
P.Gleisner
W.Parker
N.Taylor
A.McMahon
B.Hunter
WK ????
C.Appyleyard
H.Perera
T.Gleisner
P.Newton

Not to many stand out wk/batsmen around at the moment. If Pipe was keeping, I would probaly give him the nod.

Young Campbell from WC goes ok...What about you Bomber? Your not a bad bloke to have the gloves on

slipofthetongue;290520 said:

Lol, The gloves have been retired. Have found a very handy replacement though, who will also provide us with some handy runs at the bottom of the order.

slipofthetongue;290520 said:

Lol, The gloves have been retired. Have found a very handy replacement though, who will also provide us with some handy runs at the bottom of the order.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;290483 said:
kingy;290421 said:
Even know Haig were 1 guy absent, we managed to win by a wicket...
We were in control all game, never thought we would get done!!!
Kingy still waiting to catch up for that beer...

Thought i saw mmvca on Jackass the other night - Is he Weeman??

Hey FFNB,

Looks like the boys at your club have some very BIGMOUTHS!

I was talking to a few of your boys the other nite, and apparently not only are you not from West Coburg, but you are indeed a St Marys cricketer!

I fell about laughing my head off. Fancy bagging your own blokes on here and then having a beer with them after the game.

Would one of the St Fairies boys like to let the cat out of the bag, or are you all gonna take FFNB's lead and talk crap about how no1 knows who it is?:eek:

kingy;290421 said:
Even know Haig were 1 guy absent, we managed to win by a wicket...
We were in control all game, never thought we would get done!!!
Kingy still waiting to catch up for that beer...

Thought i saw mmvca on Jackass the other night - Is he Weeman??

Hey FFNB,

I was talking to a few of your boys the other nite, and apparently not only are you not from West Coburg, but you are indeed a St Marys cricketer!

I fell about laughing my head off. Fancy bagging your own blokes on here and then having a beer with them after the game.

Would one of the St Fairies boys like to let the cat out of the bag, or are you all gonna take FFNB's lead and talk crap about how no1 knows who it is?:eek:

Lenko;290448 said:
Your skipper hasnt made a run in 4 years.

You beat East Coburg without their 2 gun bats.

You have no batsmen.

Your bowling attack is half decent but if nothing goes their way they crumble.

In-house fighting will never make a good team.

Hey Jesau- In reply

If i recall Ross had a pretty bad injury through footy- which i beleive he missed all of nearly 1-2 seasons

Let me tell you from the sidelines Sat, they looked pretty sharp

After talking to the old bloke that scores at Paco- they seem to have things pretty much in hand internally, making some hard decisions early on in the year

Lenko;290448 said:
Your skipper hasnt made a run in 4 years.

You beat East Coburg without their 2 gun bats.

You have no batsmen.

Your bowling attack is half decent but if nothing goes their way they crumble.

In-house fighting will never make a good team.

Hey Jesau- In reply

If i recall Ross had a pretty bad injury through footy- which i beleive he missed all of nearly 1-2 seasons

After talking to the old bloke that scores at Paco- they seem to have things pretty much in hand internally, making some hard decisions early on in the year

Boundary Marker;290522 said:
Babo
Punky
C Pipe
Parker
Nev Taylor
Appleyard
costello
Cooray
Perera
Adams
Newton

wal05, Dont like that pas fella?

im sure hes a good kid . just having a little joke on his behalf.

Boundary Marker;290522 said:
Babo
Punky
C Pipe
Parker
Nev Taylor
Appleyard
costello
Cooray
Perera
Adams
Newton

wal05, Dont like that pas fella?

im sure hes a good kid . just having a little joke on his behalf.

slipofthetongue;290530 said:
Hey Jesau- In reply

Lets not even bother with this ross teranova talk as he is over the hill. pacoe are not a competitor either. gotta love it when ross cracks the shits but!! always great viewing. lol

slipofthetongue;290530 said:
Hey Jesau- In reply

Lets not even bother with this ross teranova talk as he is over the hill. pacoe are not a competitor either. gotta love it when ross cracks the shits but!! always great viewing. lol

first up ton;290529 said:
Hey FFNB,

QUOTE]

i cant believe how everyone has bought FFNB's rubbish. i do no the identity of FFNB and he is indeed from st marys cricket club.
he obviosuly doesn't have anything better to do with his life so comes on here and talks some ripper bull s h i t. so lets cut the crap ey otherwise someone will be the target of the league ;) haha

Hey FFNB,

QUOTE]

i cant believe how everyone has bought FFNB's rubbish. i do no the identity of FFNB and he is indeed from st marys cricket club.
he obviosuly doesn't have anything better to do with his life so comes on here and talks some ripper bull s h i t. so lets cut the crap ey otherwise someone will be the target of the league ;) haha

old hack;290517 said:

of his 6 wickets how many were batsmen errors and how many were paulie beating batsmen??

old hack;290517 said:

of his 6 wickets how many were batsmen errors and how many were paulie beating batsmen??

wal05;290550 said:

if any players could be bothered wicket by wicket description would be enjoyable.

perhaps u paulie could talk us through them. especcially the hat trick

wal05;290550 said:

if any players could be bothered wicket by wicket description would be enjoyable.

perhaps u paulie could talk us through them. especcially the hat trick

So who thinks that big bucks Roger Murray has been value for money????
has been tucked away at 4 or 5 so far and both times has been found out with the bat! hasn't done much with the ball either. maybe he is simply there to develop youngsters and is really not that good a cricketer. if so maybe its time to stop hiding and have a hit. lucky that punky is a gun or murray would have been found out more than twice. ross terranovaesc?

sm won't get there

has been tucked away at 4 or 5 so far and both times has been found out with the bat! hasn't done much with the ball either. maybe he is simply there to develop youngsters and is really not that good a cricketer. if so maybe its time to stop hiding and have a hit. lucky that punky is a gun or murray would have been found out more than twice. ross terranovaesc?

sm won't get there

Does anybody know if previous scores and stats will be added to mycricket to have all information together?

All the information is all over the shop and would be good to have it all together.
Does anybody know the website were we can access it?

Does anybody know if previous scores and stats will be added to mycricket to have all information together?

All the information is all over the shop and would be good to have it all together.
Does anybody know the website were we can access it?

burrito;290580 said:

sm won't get there

Like most of our batsmen he has only had two hits. batted well on the week end and showed what he is capable of. Is doing a great job in developing the youngsters at the same time and his captaincy skills are second to none, something that our club hasn't had for a while. As one of his senior players if you ask me the 'big bucks' that everyone keeps going on about are worth every cent.

Ross Terranovaesc, yet to blow a head gasket and is very cool under pressure, binary opposites if you ask me!

burrito;290580 said:

sm won't get there

Like most of our batsmen he has only had two hits. batted well on the week end and showed what he is capable of. Is doing a great job in developing the youngsters at the same time and his captaincy skills are second to none, something that our club hasn't had for a while. As one of his senior players if you ask me the 'big bucks' that everyone keeps going on about are worth every cent.

Ross Terranovaesc, yet to blow a head gasket and is very cool under pressure, binary opposites if you ask me!

wal05;290547 said:

It is quite funny and good viewing! However sometimes he has good reason to

To say he is over the hill is probably a little to early to call

wal05;290547 said:

It is quite funny and good viewing! However sometimes he has good reason to

To say he is over the hill is probably a little to early to call

Hey FFNB,

Well, who is he?

Hey FFNB,

Well, who is he?

3D-503;290442 said:
To all you cricket know it all who hang shit on pacoe and call us rabble, well look out the sleeping panthers are awakaning. We are right behind our skipper who's a ripper bloke and ready to go on a scoring spree as are our other batters and our bowlers are now starting to fire. You right us off to soon we have started slow but you clowns are about to get a tast of hard agressive cricket which we started this week. We make no more apologies and no more excusses we are coming after you all.. WE ARE PASCOE VALE AND PROUD.
3D you are joking aren't you. If you are not, here are some reasons Paco will never be any good. P. Falduto in the one's what a joke. R.Dickens opening the bowling what a joke. B&M. Pillini nearly every club they have been with is no longer with us. (just a rumor but is there a split between Cricket & Football clubs down at Paco land). Plus how did you afford J. McGowan (what a dumb move should of gone to a stronger club with better leadership to get the best out of him), What is he on after winning the bowling award last year, why would he go to a bottom of the ladder club if not for $$$$. Ross no runs in years. Juniors all but gone. All the in fighting that goes on. Plus alot more.
Bottom line is no good now and will be no good in the future.

3D-503;290442 said:
To all you cricket know it all who hang shit on pacoe and call us rabble, well look out the sleeping panthers are awakaning. We are right behind our skipper who's a ripper bloke and ready to go on a scoring spree as are our other batters and our bowlers are now starting to fire. You right us off to soon we have started slow but you clowns are about to get a tast of hard agressive cricket which we started this week. We make no more apologies and no more excusses we are coming after you all.. WE ARE PASCOE VALE AND PROUD.
3D you are joking aren't you. If you are not, here are some reasons Paco will never be any good. P. Falduto in the one's what a joke. R.Dickens opening the bowling what a joke. B&M. Pillini nearly every club they have been with is no longer with us. (just a rumor but is there a split between Cricket & Football clubs down at Paco land). Plus how did you afford J. McGowan (what a dumb move should of gone to a stronger club with better leadership to get the best out of him), What is he on after winning the bowling award last year, why would he go to a bottom of the ladder club if not for $$$$. Ross no runs in years. Juniors all but gone. All the in fighting that goes on. Plus alot more.
Bottom line is no good now and will be no good in the future.

burrito;290580 said:

sm won't get there

Burrito, how about doing your homework before you gob off.
Lets see, value money. None of our teams played finals last year and the firsts finished on the bottom. So far our seconds are just outside the four with our other three sides including our firsts are in the four. :confused:

Secondly, where would you like a number 4 or 5 batsmen to bat.

Thirdly, just in case you haven't noticed there has been a few washouts. Most of our players have had only two hits. Roger 8 (run out) and 28. So hardly found out. Anything he does with the ball is a bonus.

"Big Bucks Roger". I'm sure he'll get a laugh out of that when I tell him.

Stick to the Jika comp Pal.

Cheers

burrito;290580 said:

sm won't get there

Burrito, how about doing your homework before you gob off.
Lets see, value money. None of our teams played finals last year and the firsts finished on the bottom. So far our seconds are just outside the four with our other three sides including our firsts are in the four. :confused:

Secondly, where would you like a number 4 or 5 batsmen to bat.

Thirdly, just in case you haven't noticed there has been a few washouts. Most of our players have had only two hits. Roger 8 (run out) and 28. So hardly found out. Anything he does with the ball is a bonus.

"Big Bucks Roger". I'm sure he'll get a laugh out of that when I tell him.

Stick to the Jika comp Pal.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back