Money Shield 18/19

My above post was formed reading that article mate, I was asking for your thoughts on the matter. As for the clearance offer, I think the grass is greener my side of the fence

If he wasn't already hotly sought after, that article will probably make his phone ring off tap. Whoever is able to get him would be extremely lucky. Having him back in the valley would be huge.

You are infatuated with Eltham, why don't you organise a clearance?

When/If things are announced around Eltham, happy to let you know.

We'll wait and see then but, what I heard that it's a 6 or 7 game commitment from Mash along with Minney returning full time

I wouldn’t sleep on OPCC this year. There top 3 or 4 could really trouble a lot of good sides..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OPs top 6-7 are very good cricketers! Throw in a Barclay comp medalist and guys who have won Barclay Shield batting averages and been in teams of the year they pose a big threat ! With a lack of depth last year they shouldve won another 3 games comfortably and with a couple of signings and old faces returning they should be very competitive.

Looking at some moves around the competition clubs shouid be very excited of the prospect of an extremely competitive Money Shield!

I know I can’t wait!

Officially announced now....

Lloyd Mash to play at Eltham CC this year.

Huge news for the club to not only have a star district cricketer back in the Valley, but to have a homegrown talent come back at play for his junior club his fantastic for the game. No doubt it'll be exciting to arch him bat.

Huge news for the club to not only have a star district cricketer back in the Valley, but to have a homegrown talent come back at play for his junior club his fantastic for the game. No doubt it'll be exciting to arch him bat.

For Eltham’s sake let’s home he gets along with his team mates and doesn’t think they’re complete idiots... unlike some

Playing every game?

Bundoora United 1's and 2's will be playing on Telfer this year with the 3's to play at Loyola. Our room upgrades have finally been scheduled but that will unfortunately take up most of the cricket season.

Back