Money Shield 18/19

Looking like a few cricket kits aren’t wanted judging by being STILL left at the clubrooms

Without naming & shaming individuals can you come down tonight & take them!!!

It’s hard enough for the people who have kindly came all 6 off us but we’re done needing to clean up others property as well

Poor Ben... deserves so much more than $250 a game :(
Maybe back to Hursty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you were even remotely accurate it would be pretty funny. I don’t self promote and never have, so why you are taking pots at me is astounding!

Great joke about Hurstbridge, I made a mistake and admitted that in front of the club.. came back through the 2s and worked my arse off to earn my spot back. Money means nothing too me, I coach juniors and play cricket for the love of it.

Last edited:
If you were even remotely accurate it would be pretty funny. I don’t self promote and never have, so why you are taking pots at me is astounding!

Great joke about Hurstbridge, I made a mistake and admitted that in front of the club.. came back through the 2s and worked my arse off to earn my spot back. Money means nothing too me, I coach juniors and play cricket for the love of it.

Show some balls and face up to myself or my old man and tell us what you really think champion ;)
You worked your arse off mate? You bat at 9 don’t bowl, and stole a spot of Heath who actually deserved it, and got nothing more than $35 a win as opposed to your $250 a game for doing sweet fa.

You worked your arse off mate? You bat at 9 don’t bowl, and stole a spot of Heath who actually deserved it, and got nothing more than $35 a win as opposed to your $250 a game for doing sweet fa.

Okay buddy! You tell me the where and when details for the next coffee meeting and I’ll be there with bells on! I might even shout you :)

Any results?

Scott Barnett won the comp medal and bowling.

Team of the Year

Andrew Lamont (Eltham)
Alex Manoilovski (Stars)
Lloyd Mash (Eltham)
Udara Ranasinghe (OP)
Glenn Turner (Eltham)
Peter Cashen (Heidelberg)
Justin Whitcher (Heidelberg)
Scott Barnett (Bundoora United)
J and M Hannan (Banyule)
Not sure of the last name, maybe Jordan Steele from the Stars.

Scott Barnett won the comp medal and bowling.

Team of the Year

Andrew Lamont (Eltham)
Alex Manoilovski (Stars)
Lloyd Mash (Eltham)
Udara Ranasinghe (OP)
Glenn Turner (Eltham)
Peter Cashen (Heidelberg)
Justin Whitcher (Heidelberg)
Scott Barnett (Bundoora United)
J and M Hannan (Banyule)
Not sure of the last name, maybe Jordan Steele from the Stars.

Who is the keeper?

That's pretty pathetic by the DVCA. Pick a guy to keep that doesn't keep.

Why not pick 11 batsmen and get them to bowl too.
He's been picked as a keeper before hasn't he? I doubt the selectors of the side actually watch any games, otherwise they probably would've looked for someone that can be up at the stumps from ball one

Back