Money Shield 18/19

I’ve been a long time watcher on this forum and observed a lot of what is said, I can’t help but sense some tension between brick hands and iron gloves, other than that, I think a few LP boys are embarrassing the club by the way they act and carry on, within this forum, it’s a bad look for the club which was once a power house in money shield

I’ve been a long time watcher on this forum and observed a lot of what is said, I can’t help but sense some tension between brick hands and iron gloves, other than that, I think a few LP boys are embarrassing the club by the way they act and carry on, within this forum, it’s a bad look for the club which was once a power house in money shield

I think a few LP boys are embarrassing by the way they play. They happily accept $58,000.00 and then give the club nothing. Haven't won a first XI flag in 16 years.

News to me about lower eltham,has a couple of mates at Rosanna that might be in his ear but sides would be stupid not to talk to him one of the best all rounders in the comp,Henks has been a 2 club player for the past 15 years,one thing he doesn’t do is shop himself around and look for the highest offer.so going back a couple of comments ago that is off the mark

Turned down Rosanna to sign with Epping... would say that’s pretty close to shopping himself around, but credit where it’s due he’s the more loyal one out of the pair..
As for NG. Club no 7... risky signing from the pingers,

Adelaide 18’ style meltdown beckons. That’s the danger of paying blokes big cash, the chances of them sticking year after year around rests on what other clubs are willing to spend on players.

Heard a rumor on the weekend that OPs Wegner is going across to JIKA, can anyone confirm? Imports are never a guarantee to return either which could leave them light on. Have RECCC picked up players?

Massive for lower plenty, will be interesting to see how they go about coming back from this, I can see them in the relegation battle this season

The players that are leaving weren't that good anyway.

Lower Plenty is still keeping their best player, and with money freed-up in their $58k payment pool, he will finally get paid what he's worth. I'm predicting big things for their star all-rounder in 2019/20.

Back