Money Shield 2012/13

Null and void? I couldn't care less. I'm tipping it was made unavailable after they didn't receive Barclay or Money.

Anyway back to cricket, Greensy would be happy with there start against the favs.

Going out for 3-4 overs and Sam Sheehan getting out certainly tilted the game a bit!
Null and void? I couldn't care less. I'm tipping it was made unavailable after they didn't receive Barclay or Money.

Anyway back to cricket, Greensy would be happy with there start against the favs.

Rosanna got 128, Greensy 4-48

Who's the money on?? Massive 30 overs coming up next week. 81 runs could look real big against some tight bowling. Can one of the Boro boys get going and get them over the line.
Interesting decision by the umpires to go off for bad light last night.

Odds maybe just Greensborough's way? But only just. I haven't played against either side since I left the HDCA 8 years back so it is a bit hard to know apart from a few players. Important partnership now though youd think.

Who's the money on?? Massive 30 overs coming up next week. 81 runs could look real big against some tight bowling. Can one of the Boro boys get going and get them over the line.
Interesting decision by the umpires to go off for bad light last night.

Who's in? and who are the four batsmen out?

I think you'd have to say G'borough should get there. That being said Rosanna have found a way to get the job done almost all season. If they get 1 or 2 early next week they should shit it in.

Both finals on a knife edge. Diamond Creek favourites in the other game. Would have preferred not to lose Sturgess though.

B
Who's in? and who are the four batsmen out?

I think you'd have to say G'borough should get there. That being said Rosanna have found a way to get the job done almost all season. If they get 1 or 2 early next week they should shit it in.

Both finals on a knife edge. Diamond Creek favourites in the other game. Would have preferred not to lose Sturgess though.

Butera in now. A lot on him, but I will say that they do have fighters to come who won't give in easy.
1st 10 overs, if tight, pressure builds. Any dropped catch could be the difference.
Boro dropped 4 after having Rosanna 8/70.

B

Butera in now. A lot on him, but I will say that they do have fighters to come who won't give in easy.
1st 10 overs, if tight, pressure builds. Any dropped catch could be the difference.
Boro dropped 4 after having Rosanna 8/70.
Who's in with him? And who are the out batsmen?

Chickenman - just out of interest, who is likely to Capt/coach Montmorency next year ?

Also, how do you think Rosanna will go next year as you have played against them for the past 15 years or so. Finals bound ?

I'm not sure who's coaching, ash has plenty on his plate so I'm not sure of his plans. As for rosanna, they'd be talking premiership 1st year. They won't lose any players which is a good start.

I'm not sure who's coaching, ash has plenty on his plate so I'm not sure of his plans. As for rosanna, they'd be talking premiership 1st year. They won't lose any players which is a good start.

From what you saw this year ( and I know you went to a few Barclay games as well ), will they make top 4, or be around 5-9th ?

What you got from st Francis is the same you'll get with rosanna, very discipline!! They could pinch 4th johno.
Not going to give up 4th that easily.
A lot of disciplined sides in barclay. I watched them a couple of times this year and reckon they are around the 5-10th at very best .

Not going to give up 4th that easily.
A lot of disciplined sides in barclay. I watched them a couple of times this year and reckon they are around the 5-10th at very best .

Barclay is a step up, and I agree that the most important thing is discipline, with bat and ball.
They showed in the GF that they are more than capable with both. Scrounging from 8-70 to 128 was just as important as the strangling nature that the bowled 74 overs and restricted GB to 109.
In 6 games where they batted first, they faced 39.4/79.1/80/80/40/80 overs. Impressive.

Back