Money Shield 2012/13

G'Day Fellas, Long time reader, first time writer! As you have said in previous comments, we are allowed to have our own personal opinion and mine is that not one original DVCA club will make the top 4
Prediction:
Greensborough
Rosanna
Heidelberg
Banyule
Thoughts Fellas!
Just before I let you go, Banyule for a late charge to Win the premiership!

G'Day Fellas, Long time reader, first time writer! As you have said in previous comments, we are allowed to have our own personal opinion and mine is that not one original DVCA club will make the top 4
Prediction:
Greensborough
Rosanna
Heidelberg
Banyule
Thoughts Fellas!

Well, you got it partly right:
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
― Harlan Ellison

Prediction:
Greensborough
Rosanna
Heidelberg
Banyule
Thoughts Fellas!

Big call, but im betting at least a couple of DVCA clubs will make the 4.

I reckon top 4 will be
Greensborough
Rosanna
Bundoora U
Hurstbridge

maybe not in that order though

edit** haha i forgot, first post :)

Prediction:
Greensborough
Rosanna
Heidelberg
Banyule
Thoughts Fellas!
good from you there Andrew Fot

Prediction:
Greensborough
Rosanna
Heidelberg
Banyule
Thoughts Fellas!
Goodwork on your username young fella, can't tell who you are at all

Enough of the finals speculation fellas..
Best U21s players?? I ventured down to the 21s and 18s try outs this week and was very impressed, wouldn't have a clue of anyone's names, but there were a few that could hold the bat, use the pill

Back