Money Shield 2012/13

Not real sure how you get picked but i know that tom burton from macleod qualifies and yet was not asked to attend. He would be better than most of these players mentioned.

Serg, each club got an email from the DVCA asking that they nominate players that the club would like to be considered. The players then had to attend training, and the squad was picked.

I'd suggest that your club failed to nominate players, or the players failed to attend. Either way, I would be pretty disappointed from a club point of view that a good young player misses out on the opportunity.

Not real sure how you get picked but i know that tom burton from macleod qualifies and yet was not asked to attend. He would be better than most of these players mentioned.
Or maybe they don't have any quality kids who tried out?
Or maybe they did, but just didn't get selected?
Or maybe their clubs were too slack to nominate them?

Rather than look at it in a negative light, how about you congratulate the kids that will be representing OUR comp. Good luck to all the boys, should be a great experience for them all.

Or maybe that's what I was saying?

Under 21s Rep squad announced Mitch McAuley (c)
Epping
Nathan Chrimes (vc) Eltham
Ryan Eley Bundoora
Matthew Chrimes Eltham
Jaedeyn Kearney Epping
Robert Tinsley Epping
Nick Biscontin Heidelberg
Will Knight Heidelberg
Brad Nihill Heidelberg
Jack Ridewood Heidelberg
William Steward Lower Eltham
Nick Rowe Lower Plenty
Niall Smith Lower Plenty
Daniel Watson South Morang
Nathan Gardiner Whittlesea
Congratulations guys

They obviously are if this Mac flog has cracked the sads; it's an poor indictment that there kids weren't at tryouts, they were given ample notice to see this and yet when they aren't represented they sook up and talk the team down
Um not sooking up . Im not aware if the process involved so if somebody could enlighten me.would be appreciated. I re read what i write i cant see where you think i cracked the sads to be honest. Where exactly did you come to that conclusion ?

Um not sooking up . Im not aware if the process involved so if somebody could enlighten me.would be appreciated. I re read what i write i cant see where you think i cracked the sads to be honest. Where exactly did you come to that conclusion ?

See my earlier post Serg...

Anything about cricket you like Serg? :p
What do you mean by that Lp ?

Love my cricket , in fact just.yesterday i was in a bar in seminyak watching a session of the first test match sipping on bintangs thinking how much i am going to miss the dvca for the next 2 weekends. Hopefuuly our boys get up for another win.
Going to get your full 80 in today ?

In regards to the 21's, its not the strongest squad the DVCA has ever had but its probably the strongest squad that trained and good luck to all the boys selected.

I know from our point of view we nominated 5 and only 1 trained, which is a bit disappointing. Again I think its just another reflection on the level of commitment by kids and their cricket these days.

In regards to the 21's, its not the strongest squad the DVCA has ever had but its probably the strongest squad that trained and good luck to all the boys selected.

I know from our point of view we nominated 5 and only 1 trained, which is a bit disappointing. Again I think its just another reflection on the level of commitment by kids and their cricket these days.

As far as I'm concerned, if kids are nominated and don't turn up to training, I would be telling them they aren't going to be nominating them again. It just wastes the time of those her volunteer their time to coach these kids. Some of these younger guys need to learn its a privilege to play in these games.

As far as I'm concerned, if kids are nominated and don't turn up to training, I would be telling them they aren't going to be nominating them again. It just wastes the time of those her volunteer their time to coach these kids. Some of these younger guys need to learn its a privilege to play in these games.
A privilege????? If the don't want to who is going to make them???

Seriously rep cricket is dead.

you lucky **************! though if i was having tang time, bigcricket is the last thing i'd be posting on!
just like your posts more when you're happy and positive mate ;)

bad luck to your boys, 200 rarely chased down these days. we were nearly out there for 80 too!

well done banyule (especially kev) on getting their first official dvca win. go the bears.

What do you mean by that Lp ?

Love my cricket , in fact just.yesterday i was in a bar in seminyak watching a session of the first test match sipping on bintangs thinking how much i am going to miss the dvca for the next 2 weekends. Hopefuuly our boys get up for another win.
Going to get your full 80 in today ?

You dont have to play in comp games, but it is most definitely a privilege. You learn more in a week of training and playing with the best in the comp than you expect.

A privilege????? If the don't want to who is going to make them???

Seriously rep cricket is dead.

Looks like the Rosanna and Greensborough show this year. Looks like the Sri Lankans having an impact across the comp too. Not sure about the long term effect but Greensborough and Hursty seem to be reaping the short term rewards.

Unfortunately have to agree with the cockroach. And it looks like t.utd will get relegated. Spoke to someone from p.hill last week and they reported in fighting and disention among players. O oh!! Great chase from l.p and I might have mentioned a few weeks ago that b.utd bit overrated. Mmmm..

Unfortunately have to agree with the cockroach. And it looks like t.utd will get relegated. Spoke to someone from p.hill last week and they reported in fighting and disention among players. O oh!! Great chase from l.p and I might have mentioned a few weeks ago that b.utd bit overrated. Mmmm..

Only the 1/4 of the way through the season and already grand finalists and relegation is sorted.

Sounds like nothing has changed since Snowy was at TU.

Only the 1/4 of the way through the season and already grand finalists and relegation is sorted.

Sounds like nothing has changed since Snowy was at TU.
Does that tell you more about the individual or the club? What do we make of Heidelberg? Good on paper but doing ************ all.. And sounds like a road at gboro! Stars might be back?

I understood there would be no relegation from MS this season.

Back